鐵之狂傲

取回密碼
 註冊
搜尋
樓主: ura0124

dont be sad......... i there wasn't school that day so i stayed up late ahahahahahaha

真心的笑是最美的

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

i'm back in Taiwan YEAH!!!

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

... no one ever comes here.....

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

Sasuke stared at Sakura for just a moment, it wasn't easy, but he somehow managed to look away. Sakura looked really weak, dark circles under her clear green eyes, obvious against her pale white skin. what's really the point. sasuke though, i can't let her gp, but i can't kill her either. Sakura smiled warmly at Sasuke. "long time no see." she thought she'd be mad at him when she sees him. but she couldn't. she thought she had forgotten her. but she didn't, it only made her miss him even more.  they don't know, the each other, missed them just as much as they had miss eac other. they didn't know, that they were still in love with each other.

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

呃,這算是更新嘛? (望上)
如果是的話你要不要再上面打一下章節?
免得有人搞不清楚 XD (←就是這個人)

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

總評分:  聲望 + 1   檢視全部評分
幻鈴  你看不懂,我也看不懂...  發表於 11-6-10 13:07 聲望 + 1 枚  回覆一般留言

恩恩~~~耶大家~~~

我終於學會打中文了
好高興耶
ㄚ對了我新寫了一個原創的故事唷
https://www.gamez.com.tw/thread-562960-1-1.html
拜託拜託去幫我改錯字XD

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

呆呆的仔仔 發表於 11-5-22 15:56
呃,這算是更新嘛? (望上)
如果是的話你要不要再上面打一下章節?
免得有人搞不清楚 XD (←就是這個人) ...

恩謝謝指教~~
我下次一定改唷

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

本文章最後由 ura0124 於 11-11-9 17:29 編輯

這是增文
sometimes they are the ones who are just too ignorant........... but they can't afford it............
their loved ones, meant to be protected by them........
their pride......as a fighter...
graced as they were...........
they're still just too weak.........
their hearts stolen by each other............
a theft heart, one gone, a lesson taught.
as they falled in love                          could they stop within time to throw themselves back out?
or would they sense be unreachable to them......
clouded by the loved unknown to them.?

sasuke wasn't sure how'd he'd act when he saw her........... but now he was astonished
for that he couldn't stand to look anywhere else,
but where she sat.
Sakura could feel her cheeks burning up in flames. had she found a way to get out faster she wouldn't have to face sasuke..... not that she
resented him........ she had thought that she knew what she'd feel right now facing him..... but no........
this felt like ages ago....... when they were still on the same team, the same side, fighting back-to-back and when she could look at him for days.   Only this was much stronger, she fought the urges to cry.
sasuke could feel his heart ache as he watch her. he could see that she was trying to will the tears back........ but wells of pure green of her eyes were watered............ Shouka stood there......
watching them.
seeing the numorous expression changing on both their faces
knowing that the last was not what he had wished for.
Shouka......... he thought about the guy that had taught him all that he knows of.
do not pity
do not make your precious one to be weak.
if u want to be a knight.
find a princess who won't need protection
one that won't shatter your heart into shreds..........................................

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

ura0124 發表於 11-11-9 15:34
這是增文
sometimes they are ones who are just ignorant........... but they can't afford it.......... ...

有錯字耶.................請問要怎麼改ㄚ

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

總評分:  聲望 -4   檢視全部評分
零喵  請勿灌水,另外右下角有個「編輯」,如果還.  發表於 11-11-9 20:10 聲望 -4 枚  回覆一般留言
ura0124  @ 零神域 恩恩:)) 看到了!謝謝囉  發表於 11-11-10 07:29  回覆一般留言

提示: 該文章被管理員或版主遮蔽

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

你需要登入後才可以回覆 登入 | 註冊

存檔|手機版|聯絡我們|新聞提供|鐵之狂傲

GMT+8, 24-5-5 00:55 , Processed in 0.020152 second(s), 16 queries , Gzip On.

回頂部