雖然說我稍微看得懂,但還是得靠字典來幫忙的那種感覺......
會讓你突然之間更討厭英文!! (喂!!)
會讓你想放棄英文這科 (住手!!)

嘛,不過沒關係啦~
畢竟這是小說嘛,所要用到的形容詞自然就比較多
什麼比較級啊最高級的東西通通都出爐了你看看 (扶額)
(拍肩) 這自然是普通人(?)所看不懂的東西嘛 (嘆?)

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

well...... hm..... you know how when you guys say something.. that's a slang and i don't get it at all but..... i'd figure that's something funny cause...... (though Chinese is my first language) i suck at chinese........ but if you guys have any question you can just ask me.... and i'll try and explain it to you guys!!! how's that sound??? :hug:

真心的笑是最美的

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

you know...... it is very hard to use English for us (who?).
Whatever in reading or write in English...
May be it just because English is not the first language for us, or may be just because we did not study hard (!?)......

hum...... however, we stil hope you can write this story in Chinese language.
so that we can understand it better. ^ ^
(Poor Engish...... If it's has wrong grammar, sorry for that. >"<)

PS. may be you can teach us English!! XD

[ 本文章最後由 呆呆的仔仔 於 10-3-25 16:42 編輯 ]

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

總評分:  聲望 + 1   檢視全部評分
旗~木~瑩~  呆大...感覺你的英文好棒~~  發表於 10-4-2 14:03 聲望 + 1 枚  回覆一般留言

kay tyte!!! well..... i'm gonnna be moving back to taiwan ......... once i finish 7th grade...so........ yeah..... by the way your english is really good.... i didn't even know how to say hi when i came to america.....hahhahahahahm...... i'm gonna try and translate it but........ :eek: :eek: :eek:

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

總評分:  聲望 + 1   檢視全部評分
呆呆的仔仔  haha, thank you. but my English is reall  發表於 10-3-26 09:05 聲望 + 1 枚  回覆一般留言

Chinese version of chapter..... three??? or four

櫻不知道她受傷的時候,她跳下床的。漆成白色的房間與現在窗戶,只有一扇門。
   “你醒了,櫻花小姐。”冷靜的聲音聽起來她身後,並轉向櫻發現自己俯視壽卡誰坐在幾英尺從床上。
   “我在哪兒?”櫻停下來瞪著壽卡。 “沒有等待,讓我猜。上午邪惡的軍營,在那裡他的邪惡 Orochimaru列車邪惡的士兵和youir可能其中一個邪惡的士兵。”
   “哼...我想你的權利。我們在邪惡陣營你說的,我就是邪惡的士兵。”壽卡停頓了一下,他不看生氣的。 “我已經喜歡你。”咦???櫻有點措手不及。她不是他的敵人?為什麼他如此輕鬆呢?
   櫻眼睛充滿希望的大門,也許她可以擺脫前壽卡抓住了她。
   “我不會嘗試,如果我是你的。外面有警衛和信任我...他們不喜歡你,我懷疑,你可以在門與你的傷口。”壽卡抬起腳休息它在床上。 “休息一下。”
櫻花是礦石願意坐下來了床上,她畢竟是累。
   “難道你要問我,我們將與你?”壽卡打破了沉默的櫻花集中在她受傷的癒合。
   “沒有理由。”
    “為什麼不呢?是你不好奇?”
    “告訴你。”櫻結轉看看壽卡的眼睛。 “一個女孩的夢想,能有真的沒有一點知道期貨是嗎?做你想做在我想出一個辦法讓離開這裡。”當她完成她閉上了眼睛,又睡著了。
.......... “你永遠不會改變你?櫻花”壽卡喃喃地自言自語,他觸動了覆蓋了櫻花。

english version of chapter three/ four

Sakura was unaware of her injuries when she jumped off of the bed. the room painted white with now windows, but only a door.
   "your awake, Miss Sakura." a cool voice sounded behind her, and Sakura turned to find herself looking down at Shouka who was seated a few feet from the bed.
   "where am i?" Sakura stopped and glared at Shouka. "no wait, let me guess. am in the evil camp where Evil Orochimaru trains his evil soldiers and youir probably one of the evil soldiers."
   "hm...i suppose your right. we are in the evil camp you speak of, and i am one of the evil soldiers. "Shouka paused, he didn't look offended at all. "i'm already liking you." huh??? Sakura was a bit caught off guard. isn't she his enemy? why is he so relaxed?
   Sakura eyed the door with hope, maybe she can get out before Shouka caught her.
   "i wouldn't try that if i were you. there are guards outside and trust me... they don't like you, and i doubt that you can get to the door with your wounds." Shouka lifted his foot and rested it on the bed. "get some rest."
Sakura was ore than willing to sit back down on the bed, she was tired after all.
   "Aren't you going to ask me what we're going to do with you?" Shouka broke the silence as Sakura focus on healing her injuries.
   "no reason to."
    "why not? aren't you curious?"
    "tell you what." Sakura rolled over to look at shouka in the eyes. " a girl can dream and there's really no point knowing the futures is there? do what you want before i figure out a way to get out of here." as she finished she shut her eyes and fell asleep again.
.......... "you never change do you? Sakura" Shouka murmured to himself as he pulled the covers over Sakura.

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

我敢相信你上面那段英文絕對是丟到辜狗的翻譯軟體翻譯的!!(指!)
哈哈,不過你至少有嚐試過了嘛XD
然那依然是火星文(汗)

嗯哼,要回台灣了啊?這麼巧,我也快回去了XD
或許可能是因為我們倆都是在美式教育學校所以比較早放暑假吧(燦笑)
七年級了阿妳?加油唄,想當初庵也被留過(菸)

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

hm..... really????? sides i forgot to ask.... r u a guy??? well.. i think i'm gonna suck so hard when i do 8th grade in taiwan.......... more like die there...lol

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

嘛,學業加油啦XD
還有,記得早日寫出中文版的 Theft Heart 嘿XDDD

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

你需要登入後才可以回覆 登入 | 註冊

存檔|手機版|聯絡我們|新聞提供|鐵之狂傲

GMT+8, 24-5-5 02:50 , Processed in 0.021744 second(s), 18 queries , Gzip On.

回頂部