鐵之狂傲

取回密碼
 註冊
搜尋
樓主: ura0124

thanks...
i seriously needs to start working on the next paragraph... been slacking off since it's the state testing,...LOL :funk: :funk: :funk: :funk:

真心的笑是最美的

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

加油加油!!!!期待你的中文版~~~~

喜歡火影的朋友~就差你了!!快來參加活動吧!!!

~按我參加火影版活動~

也許,我該快樂點

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

ahahahahaaha... is the chinese version really that much better??? i didn't understand any of it

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

全部都是英文呢!
我...放棄!(舉白旗

我的英文實在爛透了
期待中文喔

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

總評分:  聲望 + 1   檢視全部評分
呆呆的仔仔  櫻大的小說也要加油喔(笑  發表於 10-4-10 21:32 聲望 + 1 枚  回覆一般留言

Sasuke caught sight of Shouka around the corner by the lunch room, where's sakura? Did shouka kill her? Sasuke wasn't sure why but in the moment he felt as if a thousand knife stabbed his heart, piercing it into a thousand pieces.  was it ever really necessary to have left konohagakure?  no no no no no .... i was able to kill both orochimaru and bro...... it was the right choice..... staying in that place wasn't going to take me anywhere. Sasuke tild himself silently as he trailed after Shouka. Shouka had lead Sasuke to the doors of his room when he stopped and rested his hands on the door nob.
        “Sasuke-sama. Is there anything you need? You're well past the lunchroom.” Shouka didn't turn around but continued to stared at the door. Sasuke wasn't surprised at that. Shouka was one of the few that were close to Sasuke's range of ability, and naturally Shouka would at least notice that someone was following him.
        “the girl that was from konohagakure. What did you do with her?” Sasuke remain as calm-looking as he could, if shouka knew that he knew Sakura, Shouka would have probably tortured her.
        “i was told that her name was Sakura, a very well-liked figure in Konohagakure.  In charge of all the hospitals.” Shouka now turned slowly to sasukehis face was smooth but his eyes were full of concern.
        “don't avoid my question.” Sasuke stared right back at Shouka as the answer quickly.
        “Miss. Sakura is in my room resting from the battle wounds she have.” they were both stareing at each other, wishing that  maybe their stares would be able to burn a hole on each other.
        “i'll pay her a visit then.”
        “Of course.” Shouka  turned and rested his hands on the nob once again. She'll be delighted that her ex-team mate wants to visit her since he was the one who order her to be captured.

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

呆呆的仔仔  傳說中的第五章嘛?(汗  發表於 10-4-10 21:33 聲望 + 1 枚  回覆一般留言

囧,連第五章也都出來了嘛(汗顏)
反觀我們這些寫中文同人的最近都沒有生出什麼片段出來(蹲角落劃圈)

說真的啦,這篇故事還是請我朋友幫我解釋我才知道故事內容再講什麼(狂汗)
不然我真的看不懂(掩面)

媽啦,沒有人要玩故事接龍嘛?Q口Q

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

that'd be kinda cool.... but also hard too!!!!!!!...... everyone has a diferent version of who should end up with whom and how things should go........

tell me what u think of the story (what it's about).... :eek: :eek: :eek:

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

呆呆的仔仔  喔啊我看不懂你的意思 (囧) 你的意思是故 ...  發表於 10-4-11 15:25 聲望 + 1 枚  回覆一般留言

well... you'll get it eventually if you keep working on it

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

The door swinged openned, with Shouka leading, Sasuke stepped into the white room. Everything in the room looked pale except the bright pink hair which laid spread ou on the pillow. Slowly Sakura openned her eyes and turn to see the two men entering the room. She reganized shouka then with a gasp she saw Sasuke stroding across the room.
Shouka was annoyed at that, why is it that sasuke just keep on staying on the line. Shouka knew that Sasuke did liked Sakura but he was tied to other things like killing his brother, then regrating everything. But how did he manage to be on the line where everyone tries to give him a second chance?

-----------Shouka's Flashback into his childhood.-----------------------

he was an orphan, an orphan who watched his parent get killed. He hated everthing, the pitty and digusted looks people gave him. He was fairly strong though, able to beat up most kids his age.
        One day, he saw a girl under the a Sakura tree. She looked really ordinary to him, no strengh, but she captured him. Day by day, Shouka would visit the Sakura tree in the afternoon just to see her, and on day she spoke to him.
        “want some?” Shouka could see that she meant the cookies she was munching on.
        “uh.... sure,” he paused and sat down next to her, “thanks”
        “Welcome.” she smiled up at him, grinning brightly. How does she manage to look so ordinary, and yet so shinny? Shouka asked himself silently.
        “your pretty!” Sakura said as she laid back down on the soft grass.
        “..........” Shouka felt the heat of his face and ears as he touching his butter brown hair, it curled around his finger as he ran his fingers across. From then everyday the girl would come and share her sweets with him and then, they would watch the flowers.
        Spring was almost over but the girl named Sakura never showed up again, but still Shouka would still go there and wait for her if she comes by again...........

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

第六章呀!!而且發的時間還是台灣方面(?)的四點?!
喔喔喔~好久沒看到有人那麼熱血了啊!!
(謎:你燃燒起來了嘛?(?)

嘖嘖,可惡!我們這些老人不能就這樣算了!
不甘示弱是王道(只有妳這麼想)
喔啊我要來去寫文了~(狂奔)

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

你需要登入後才可以回覆 登入 | 註冊

存檔|手機版|聯絡我們|新聞提供|鐵之狂傲

GMT+8, 24-5-5 02:15 , Processed in 0.024017 second(s), 16 queries , Gzip On.

回頂部