鐵之狂傲

取回密碼
 註冊
搜尋

切換到指定樓層
1#
I have a dream that I can try to abroad .
To make friends with the people with word .
To see the any place of beauty .

Maybe it only a dream .
Maybe it is fake .
But I will be tried it to fact .

So, I think it fist .
I do not hate the English .....

Maybe I will be abandoned .
But I will be try it , now .

At least, I have tried it .....

昔者莊周夢為蝴蝶,栩栩然蝴蝶也。
自喻適志與!不知周也。
俄然覺,則蘧蘧然周也
不知周之夢為蝴蝶與??
蝴蝶之夢為周與??
轉播0 分享0 收藏0

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

全世界最先進的跳動筆

版主

百善孝為先

所謂「有夢最美,築夢踏實」,這篇是有關於「筆友」的故事,從樓主的言談之中,我們不難看出在樓主的心靈深處,是起了多大的漣漪,也不難一窺樓主的心境究竟為何,在此也祝福樓主能夠早日「美夢成真」,每個人都有個夢!

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

一般的勇者

鐵傲版圖達人

I have a dream too - a World Without War

===================

"I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: 'We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal.'"

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."

"I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at a table of brotherhood."

"This is our hope. This is the faith that I go back to the South with. With this faith we will be able to hew out of the mountain of despair a stone of hope. With this faith we will be able to transform the jangling discords of our nation into a beautiful symphony of brotherhood. With this faith we will be able to work together, to pray together, to struggle together, to go to jail together, to stand up for freedom together, knowing that we will be free one day."

peace

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

一般的勇者

鐵傲版圖達人

依希雅 給予作者聲望 +2 【理由:(愣)】 09-11-13 22:02

呵呵, 昨晚party喝多了, 看到人吵人, 嘴吵嘴
一時把情緒帶上來, 沒有吵架的地方多好呀... XDXDXD

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

啊啊啊><!!!
XD"""
好深奧阿。。。
只看得懂一點點QQ

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

原文由 Spyro 於 09-11-14 05:07 發表
依希雅 給予作者聲望 +2 【理由:(愣)】 09-11-13 22:02

呵呵, 昨晚party喝多了, 看到人吵人, 嘴吵嘴
一時把情緒帶上來, 沒有吵架的地方多好呀... XDXDXD

-口-!?

酒少喝的好...傷肝 ~ 雖然我會喝

醉了+情緒來是很難理性的...

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

原文由 藍的天 於 09-11-12 23:07 發表
I have a dream that I can try to abroad .
To make friends with the people with word .
To see the any place of beauty .

Maybe it only a dream .
Maybe it is fake .
But I will be tried it to fact .

So, ...

Very good!
Nice try!

I have a dream. I have a dream that I can travel abroad (or travel around world.) To make friends with people and see different beautiful places. Maybe it is only a dream. Maybe it is a fake, (I would like to say"Maybe it won't come true.)but I will try to make it come true. I do not hate English, but I might give it up, but I still will try to do as best as I can do.

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

我以為是某篇演講稿的標題.......同樣也是I HAVE A DREAM

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

你需要登入後才可以回覆 登入 | 註冊

存檔|手機版|聯絡我們|新聞提供|鐵之狂傲

GMT+8, 24-4-29 08:49 , Processed in 0.022469 second(s), 21 queries , Gzip On.

回頂部