搜尋
列印 上一主題 下一主題

There's a problem

[複製連結] 檢視: 3202|回覆: 8

切換到指定樓層
1#
Okay,I have a problem.
I speak English better than Chinese
but some students thinks that I am showing off!
Like in English speaking class no one understands what the teacher said(Foreigner
so I explian it to the others,and here is something that really pisses me off
I hear voices like'' Since you're so great! Why don't you teach the class''
I wasn't trying to show off,it's just no one understands what the teacher said and trying to explain it.
I am like confused= =/Hello?I am helping you guys don't you appreciate it?
There is this day when my class teacher asked our class whether English speaking class is useful or not
and those guy starts to say ''Its totally useless because teacher only talks to Terry(me)''
Thats bullshit!The reason why the teacher talks to me is because most of the others are
not paying any attention in the class.Even tho I transalate the teachers words they keep saying craps like that!
And the foreign teacher was fired and the reason is''You don't attract the students,you can't teach well''
Yeah,I think the school and the students should appreciate foreign teachers willing to teach these students
and the teachers shouldn't just fire the techer just because of the students lies!
AND THANK GOD I LEFT THAT SCHOOL!!!!!

[ 本文章最後由 Katliang 於 08-8-6 22:03 編輯 ]

安靜的聆聽...
讓雙手觸摸...
用心靈感受...

生命的波動...
感情的色彩...
思想的力量...

心靈震顫.....
轉播0 分享0 收藏0

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

well life is like that
sometime people are too young and immature to know what is right and what is wrong
and some are just being retarded that they just simply do not like teacher's pet
but seriously just be yourself . you don't need to change just becuz they don't you that way
You change becuz you want to . so whenever you hear that just ignore it, cuz one day they will
learn and one day they will understand.  Like now I use to help out my classmates whenever
my TA isn't making much sense, and personally I think it is better to learn from a peer
than having the same person explaining him or herself when they don't really know how to
get it into your mind. Your peers knows you best becuz they are more in your age group that you
can just realize what they are talking about fast and efficient.

btw can you please get rid of the chinese and possibly just translate them plz

四季有趴趴熊就好了
有控來英文版喔

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

總評分:  聲望 + 2   檢視全部評分
killboykakaxi91  oops...accident  發表於 08-8-7 13:38 聲望 + 2 枚  回覆一般留言

I think those students are just jealous of your English,they can't accept the truth that people of the same age could be so excellent inEnglish comparing  with theirs.So they find a vent in the foreign teacher .You don't have to care much about that , because that's not your fault.Just keep the balance in your heart and do whatever you think is justice.

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

總評分:  聲望 + 1   檢視全部評分
dghylkop  i agree...  發表於 08-11-14 06:54 聲望 + 1 枚  回覆一般留言

They should grow up.
do what you need to do.
You need to tell your class teachers.
They lies.

sorry...I don't understand here....^^"...
btw can you please get rid of the chinese and possibly just translate them plz

[ 本文章最後由 dghylkop 於 08-11-14 11:33 編輯 ]

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

someone gave me this page so I join u guys lol
Chinese don't like outstanding people, u know, it's because our culture I guess. We've been taught to be modest for a long time.

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

hehe, that's quite true. That's why some of us are better at making new friends ^^

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

原文由 killboykakaxi91 於 1-8-2008 09:24 AM 發表
Okay,I have a problem.
I speak English better than Chinese
but some students thinks that I am showing off!
Like in English speaking class no one understands what the teacher said(Foreigner
so I explia ...

wait...do u attend skul at taiwan?

如果你給我一個期限
我會選擇一萬年

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

回覆 7# q1234138919 的文章

no i don't i attend school in Canada ^^

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

原文由 Katliang 於 10-3-31 11:47 發表
no i don't i attend school in Canada ^^

Same XDD

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

你需要登入後才可以回覆 登入 | 註冊

存檔|手機版|聯絡我們|新聞提供|鐵之狂傲

GMT+8, 24-5-19 17:28 , Processed in 0.022918 second(s), 15 queries , Gzip On.

回頂部