取回密碼
 註冊
搜尋
列印 上一主題 下一主題

easy CHAT reload

[複製連結] 檢視: 3183|回覆: 6

切換到指定樓層
1#
ah~~ nice!!  i just checked out that easy CHAT post by caz...   that's the first post on this board...  
so... guys!!!!!    what's your opinion???   that's start another easy chat, all right????      

Let me start this pointless chatting.  Hope this chat will be long.

I  am going to quit my oldjob today because I found a new job. My old job is working at a fruit and vegeatable store, the boss is a fairly grumpy man, about 40-50 years old. Bold head, never smile, speak mandarin and english with a heavy cantonese accent(i think he is from hong kong)  The job is wasting me a lot of time and i decided to quit it. I will go to my last day working at that store tomorrow and that's it.   The new job is simple, mowing the lawn, but I will not go to work until next saturday, and i just called my new boss to ask for something about the job.  he said i have to work at least 10 hours  a day, that's the basic requirement, so i can only work on weekends.  it's good, since i nearly failed another course this term(1 year =2 semester, 1semester= 2t erm 1t erm= about 2 month) because of my disturbing old job.   and the working hour of one week  of this mowing job is about the same as my old job, and i think it will be all good.

Ok, somebody please continue this chatting.

醉臥沙場君莫笑~古來征戰幾人回~
轉播0 分享0 收藏0

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

well good luck with your new job and your education. I hope you're new job will be long lasting and wish that you can do well in school.  
(advice: If you think you are not doing well in school because of your work, then I suggest that you get a loan and make sure that you're education can be successful.)

四季有趴趴熊就好了
有控來英文版喔

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

uh... the course i nearly fialed was social stidy 10, it's quite hard, and especially the essay... i just get out of the unpleasant ESL and i think writing an essay essay is somehow too much for me...  

other courses are quite ok though, my science 10 was about 94 percent and other 2 courses are also at least B... i think i will get my grade higher in this semester

i think i can juggle all these education and financial thing ok...  maybe i will become very miserable in these years but i will still work on it...

[ 本文最後由 直落不蘭雅 於 08-3-20 10:36 PM 編輯 ]

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

oh, you're stiill in high school?? I thought you are in university :p.  Then by all means have all the fun now before you get stranded in University like me T.T

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

原文由 Katliang 於 08-3-21 06:59 PM 發表 [原文]
oh, you're stiill in high school?? I thought you are in university :p.  Then by all means have all the fun now before you get stranded in University like me T.T

yeah... university   

uh... sorry for asking this... HOW OLD ARE YOU???

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

me?? only 18... turning 19 in august.  Second year university ^^

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

uh... how come???   18 is supposed to be in highschool grade 12 or did you leaped some grade??

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

你需要登入後才可以回覆 登入 | 註冊

存檔|手機版|聯絡我們|新聞提供|鐵之狂傲

GMT+8, 24-5-5 00:51 , Processed in 0.018295 second(s), 15 queries , Gzip On.

回頂部