Display: Multi-functional, color LCD monitor

高度
折疊: 545 mm
伸展: 1010 mm

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

版主

S.I.A.M 管理者

原文資料文件:

Samson - RCWS 30 offers a unique combination of lethality and maximum crew survivability. Suitable for most light-armored, high mobility vehicles, it allows under-the-deck operation from any position (gunner and/or commander) without occupying space within the vehicle.

Its fire control system includes a high-performance day/night sight, stabilized Line of Sight (LOS) Laser Range-Finder and a GPS-based true-north finder.

A powerful on-board computer enables effective fire control and full integration with any battle management system.

RAFAEL Armament Development Authority announces the release of its RCWS-30 (Remote Controlled Weapon Station), equipped with a 30mm caliber gun and multi-purpose missiles (patent pending) - the latest, most advanced, powerful, and lethal weapon station, to be unveiled at the Paris Eurosatory 2004 exhibition, June 14-18.

The RCWS-30 was developed for use on any modern, light-armored, high-mobility fighting vehicle; new or upgraded. The RCWS-30 unique design provides light weight, low silhouette in its folded-down position - compatible with C-130 or A-400 air-transport, generous elevation range (–20° to +60°) - in its extended position, unlimited traverse range (± n×360°), minimal deck penetration, and minimal occupation of the vehicle internal volume.

The RCWS-30 remote control capability enables the gunner to assume a safe position anywhere inside the armored vehicle, and allows an optional take-over by the Commander - to designate targets and operate the weapons.

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

版主

S.I.A.M 管理者

The RCWS-30 armament includes: 30mm ATK MK 44 (or any other gun of 30 to 40mm caliber, specified by the user), optional launcher pod for twosp RAFAEL SPIKE-LR anti-tank/multi-purpose guided missiles (or similar missiles specified by the user), coaxial 7.62mm General-Purpose Machine Gun (GPMG), and two triple (2×3) smoke grenade launcher tubes. Fire-ready ammunition accommodates 140 high-explosive (HE) and 60 armor-piercing (AP) 30mm rounds, 2 missiles (optional), 460×7.62mm rounds, and 6×76.2mm smoke grenades.

Surveillance and targeting are provided by a day, color CCD zoom camera and by a night, cooled, dual field-of-view (FOV) thermal imager, which allow day and night detection and recognition ranges compatible with the weapons (over 4000 meters). Integration of an optional Laser Range Finder (LRF), GPS-based True-north finder, and a powerful, on-board computer, enable fire control and connectivity to Battle Management System (BMS).

Twenty years ago RAFAEL, together with the IDF, pioneered the development, deployment and operational use of the Overhead Weapon Stations (OWS) family, OWS with 7.62 and 12.7mm caliber machine-guns. Further models included OWS with 25mm automatic cannons for Armored Fighting Vehicles (AFVs), and naval versions: stabilized, slaved and remote controlled weapon stations with 20, 23, 25 and 30mm automatic cannons (the Typhoon).

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

版主

S.I.A.M 管理者

The current RCWS-30 is a natural evolution of all previous weapon stations developed and promoted by RAFAEL to many customers worldwide. It makes use of proven components and technologies, providing a technically mature, low-risk system that can be further tailored to the user's particular needs.

In 1998 RAFAEL's Remote Control Weapon Station (RCWS) became the first to be selected and later deployed for operational use in land vehicles by the Canadian Forces.

Further developments over the recent years followed: interchangeability of three weapon types (7.62, 12.7 and 40mm Automatic Grenade Launcher, AGL) within a common RCWS; integration of RAFAEL SPIKE-LR and SPIKE-ER in the land- and naval 25mm weapon stations (Typhoon), respectively; and connectivity to BMS -  to mention just a few.  These developments have brought about acquisition contracts for the IDF, US Navy, UK Army, Hellenic Coast Guard and Royal Australian Navy.

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

版主

S.I.A.M 管理者

Main Features

Foldable for air transport (Patent Pending)
Stabilized for firing on the move (LOS - stabilization)
Day and night operation
Optical Auto-Tracker
Full solution fire control
Slaving to any external director
Operation redundancy (gunner and/or commander)
Built-in Test (BIT)
Multi-purpose SPIKE guided missiles (Optional)
Smoke grenade launcher (Optional)
Embedded Trainer (Optional)
Main Advantages

Lightweight
Low silhouette in its folded-down position, compatible with C-130 or A-400 air transport
Superior gunner protection
Eye contact between the gunner, commander and the vehicle crew
Low depression angle
High elevation range
External ejection of spent cartridges and links
NBC compatible
No toxic gas hazard
Low noise leve

Armament
Main: 30 mm Cannon (ATK MK-44 or other)
Coax: 7.62 mm Machine Gun
Optional: Multi-purpose SPIKE guided missiles, Smoke grenade launcher

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

你需要登入後才可以回覆 登入 | 註冊

存檔|手機版|聯絡我們|新聞提供|鐵之狂傲

GMT+8, 24-4-28 06:08 , Processed in 0.020342 second(s), 17 queries , Gzip On.

回頂部