取回密碼
 註冊
搜尋

切換到指定樓層
1#
各位大大 我的英文很破 寒假作業要翻譯 一篇 文章
中間很多 我看得懂單字不會翻譯成中文  可不可以幫我翻譯 謝謝Sharapova sees off Japan’s Sugiyama
AFP, TOKYO
World No.1 Maria Sharapova struggled with her serve again before beating Japan’s Ai Sugiyama in three sets to reach the Pan Pacific Open semi-finals yesterday.
  The Russian top seed, who hit 17 double faults in three sets on Thursday, committed another 14 double faults before finally seeing off Sugiyama 4-6, 6-0, 6-1.
  In the semi-finals today, Sharapova will take on fifth seed Ana Ivanovic of Serbia, who eliminated her compatriot and fourth seed Jelena Jankovic 3-6, 6-4, 6-2.
  The other semi will be a re-match of last year’s final between Swiss former world number one Martina Hingis and defending champion Elena Dementieva of Russia.
  “  I felt worried about my serve too much in the first set.  That was the reason for me not being aggressive enough.  Obviously some part of my game was off and in this tournament it’s my serve, “ Sharapova said.
  “But I thought I did a good job just focusing on what I have to do, even if I gave her many free points off my serve,”  she said.
“ I played enough matches in the last couple of weeks.  Getting into a Grand Slam final [at theAustralianOpen] definitely gave me some confidence,” said the US Open champion.
  The Russian failed to keep a service break up in the beginning as she hit her third double fault on a break point to be pegged back at 3-3.
  She hit another double fault to go to deuce in the 10th game, allowing Sugiyama eventually to take the set with an excellent backhand down the line.
  But that turned out to be Sugiyama’s best moment as Sharapova dominated the rest of the match..
  Meanwhile Hingis needed only 42 minutes to beat Samantha Stosur of Australia 6-0, 6-1, while Dementieva whipped Italy’s Roberta Vinci 6-1, 6-2.

[ 本文最後由 kings0794 於 07-2-10 02:53 PM 編輯 ]

轉播0 分享0 收藏0

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

可以把字改成一般大小吧

我看的很吃力...

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

已經改好了 抱歉 沒注意按到 >"<  謝謝

[ 本文最後由 kings0794 於 07-2-10 02:54 PM 編輯 ]

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

Sharapova sees off Japan’s Sugiyama
AFP, TOKYO

Sharapova擊敗了日本的Sugiyama
法新社,東京

World No.1 Maria Sharapova struggled with her serve again before beating Japan’s Ai Sugiyama in three sets to reach the Pan Pacific Open semi-finals yesterday.

世界排名第一的Maria Sharapova昨天在第三輪打敗日本的Ai Sugiyama以取得進泛太平洋公開準決賽之前,
再一次的奮力爭取其發球機會.

The Russian top seed, who hit 17 double faults in three sets on Thursday, committed another 14 double faults before finally seeing off Sugiyama 4-6, 6-0, 6-1.
  In the semi-finals today, Sharapova will take on fifth seed Ana Ivanovic of Serbia, who eliminated her compatriot and fourth seed Jelena Jankovic 3-6, 6-4, 6-2.
  The other semi will be a re-match of last year’s final between Swiss former world number one Martina Hingis and defending champion Elena Dementieva of Russia.

(Maria Sharapova),俄羅斯的第一種子,於星期四以4-6, 6-0, 6-1擊敗了Sugiyama之前,在第三輪犯下了17次的雙發失誤,同時也繳出了另外14次的雙發失誤.在今天的準決賽,Sharapova會對上以3-6, 6-4, 6-2擊敗了同樣來自塞爾維亞的第四種子的第五種子Ana Ivanovic.其他的賽事為去年瑞士的前第一好手Martina Hingis和俄羅斯的衛冕冠軍 Elena Dementieva的複賽.

“  I felt worried about my serve too much in the first set.  That was the reason for me not being aggressive enough.  Obviously some part of my game was off and in this tournament it’s my serve, “ Sharapova said.
  “But I thought I did a good job just focusing on what I have to do, even if I gave her many free points off my serve,”  she said.

Sharapova:「我對我在第一局發球過多感到憂心.這也是為什麼我不夠積極的原因.很明顯的在某部分賽事中我表現的並不理想,在這錦標賽為我的發球局.」
「但我想我在專注於我該做什麼這項上表現的很好,即使我在我的發球局讓給了她不少分.」

“ I played enough matches in the last couple of weeks.  Getting into a Grand Slam final [at theAustralianOpen] definitely gave me some confidence,” said the US Open champion.

美國公開賽冠軍:「我在上幾週比了足夠多的賽事.打進大滿貫的決賽(澳大利亞網球公開賽)這件事的確給了我不少信心」

The Russian failed to keep a service break up in the beginning as she hit her third double fault on a break point to be pegged back at 3-3.
  She hit another double fault to go to deuce in the 10th game, allowing Sugiyama eventually to take the set with an excellent backhand down the line.
  But that turned out to be Sugiyama’s best moment as Sharapova dominated the rest of the match.

在一開始時Sharapova未能成功的保住破發球局,且同時在破發點時犯了第三次的雙發失誤,導致於被追回形成了3-3的局面.Sharapova在第十局時出現了另一次的雙發失誤,使得Sugiyama有這個機會以絕佳的發手拍發球壓線得分.
但是那次是Sugiyama表現的最好的時候,其餘的時候Sharapova掌控了整個比賽.

Meanwhile Hingis needed only 42 minutes to beat Samantha Stosur of Australia 6-0, 6-1, while Dementieva whipped Italy’s Roberta Vinci 6-1, 6-2.

在此同時Hingis只需42分鐘來擊敗澳大利亞的Samantha Stosur以6-0, 6-1,同時Dementieva以6-1, 6-2
橫掃義大利的Roberta Vinci.

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

請加減參考

翻錯還請大家賜教~

last year’s final 這邊有卡到

請會的補完,謝謝~

順代一提,這篇文章是TAIPEI TIMES的

[ 本文最後由 萌萌看板娘 於 07-2-10 05:26 PM 編輯 ]

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

請問一下  In the semi-finals today, Sharapova will take on fifth seed Ana Ivanovic of Serbia, who eliminated her compatriot and fourth seed Jelena Jankovic 3-6, 6-4, 6-2.   這段  
我有點難懂  Sharapova會對上以3-6, 6-4, 6-2擊敗了同樣來自塞爾維亞的第四種子的第五種子Ana Ivanovic

這是什麼意思@@"   感覺有點怪>"<   謝謝

[ 本文最後由 kings0794 於 07-2-10 08:59 PM 編輯 ]

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

原文由kings0794 於 07-2-10 08:54 PM 發表
請問一下  In the semi-finals today, Sharapova will take on fifth seed Ana Ivanovic of Serbia, who eliminated her compatriot and fourth seed Jelena Jankovic 3-6, 6-4, 6-2.   這段  
我有點難懂  Sharapova會對上以3-6, 6-4, 6-2擊敗了同樣來自塞爾維亞的
第四種子的第五種子Ana Ivanovic

嗯~應該翻成  

Sharapova會對上來自塞爾維亞的第五種子Ana Ivanovic,她(指第五種子)擊敗了她(同國的)同伴並
3-6, 6-4, 6-2擊敗第四種子Jelena Jankovic

有不懂再提出

我英文沒有以前強了(苦笑

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

喔喔! 這樣我就懂了 大大真厲害@@ 可不可以請問大大是怎麼讀英文的
我單字看得懂 卻不知道哪裡有片語 所以看得都不太順  請問我應該要怎麼
才能知道哪裡是片語  謝謝

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

原文由kings0794 於 07-2-11 01:45 PM 發表
喔喔! 這樣我就懂了 大大真厲害@@ 可不可以請問大大是怎麼讀英文的
我單字看得懂 卻不知道哪裡有片語 所以看得都不太順  請問我應該要怎麼
才能知道哪裡是片語  謝謝 ...

裡面的片語很少吧

主要是句子與具型的變化可能會讓你看不懂

閣下既然單字可以了解的話

那麼建議是多看文章

我覺得學習東西是靠熱誠的

有多少熱誠,就會讓你走多遠

請養成學習英文的熱誠=ˇ=

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

謝謝~ 我會努力的>0<

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

你需要登入後才可以回覆 登入 | 註冊

存檔|手機版|聯絡我們|新聞提供|鐵之狂傲

GMT+8, 24-6-13 02:15 , Processed in 0.023610 second(s), 20 queries , Gzip On.

回頂部