鐵之狂傲

取回密碼
 註冊
搜尋

切換到指定樓層
1#
it's been three years already sasuke, do you remember me? did you know that when we left me lying there, you also stole my heart.-------------------------whatever place sasuke's in---------------------
hm...... it's getting annoying. it's already been three years but why do i still remember her? Remember my heart sank deep down when i lay her down on the ground? Sasuke's thoughts were trouble, on his handsome dark face, not only tireness showed up, but also lonliness. "Sakura.......... what did you do to me?" He murmured into the darkness and starred out the window. Sakura had always been one the the girls that were chasing him around say that they 'liked' him, but not only did Sasuke felt that they were as annoying as hell, he also knew that they supposidly liked him as what one would like an idol. Sakura was the prettiest one of all the others but even she couldn't make him give her a second glance..... until they were partnered up along with Naruto. Sakura was shallow, she didn't like naruto and Lee whom both liked her, instead, she only looks at Sasuke. But though she was shallow, she also gave everyone a home in her heart, she cared for one when needed. a thought suddenly jumped up at him, did her liked her??? then a smirk form at the edge of his lips, who am i kidding that's not possible.

a knock on the door made sasuke jump, his hand on this sword as reflax........ who was it?
"excuse me." a quiet voice sounded as sthe coor opened, it was one of his servants.
"wat???" sasuke's face turn emotionless,it was stupid if he showed any feelings for others.

"konohagakure's send troops over to fight us." the servant looked at sasuke in interest. "what do you think we should do? you are now the leader sine you kill Orochimaru-sama. the enemy doesn't seems to know that though."

"they don't need to, this isn't a british soldier fight, there are no rules to this battle." Sasuke's face remain emotionless, he looked just like a lifeless doll. " get the guys and go and stop them."

"and you?" the servant raised an eyebrow. "will you be fighting and directing the fight"

"and few troops of ninja's from Konohagakure isn't worth going, they'll be all dead within a few days with our man." Sasuke turn back to the window. "Go now and when you come back with the news of victory, you shall be rewarded." and with that the servant disappeard and the door shut behind him.

Sasuke sighed, he didn't mind to fight the Konohahakure, infacthe would have done it since Orochimaru died, but something hold him back, the crying face of Sakura when he left her were still haunting him. What would happen if he'd stay? would Sakura be by his side? but then would he have been able to avange his father by killing his brother? what if..... brother didn't kill everyone, i would be just as happier than anyone cold ever be.

--------two days later at sasuke's place---------

"master, i've brought the news that everyone in the troop that konohahakure has send died..."
"good job then..." sasuke didn't wait or him to finish he was sure what the rest would be.
"....except for this one girl, the hospital chief could not be captured." the servant finished and looked at sasuke. "i'm afraid  that it shall take me alittle longer to have this aranged and figured out."
"take your time and make sure.... that who ever this is, is capture and send to me. i want to see who in honohagakure has the power to  excaped the hands of my ninjas." after the servan exited, sasuke's handsome face looked worried. what happens if it's sakura??? he was sure it had to be her, Naruto didn't and would never know an inch about healing, but sakura.... sakura has always been the one taking care of the teams health and relationships. what happens if it her?
what should i do?

should i kill her?

真心的笑是最美的
轉播0 分享0 收藏0

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

總評分:  聲望 + 9   檢視全部評分
旗~木~瑩~  英文版啊...  發表於 10-3-24 21:50 聲望 + 2 枚
小桃子selina  超強啊XD  發表於 10-3-20 09:39 聲望 + 4 枚
呆呆的仔仔  英....英文版的火影同人小說啊!!!!!! (大驚 ...  發表於 10-3-19 23:48 聲望 + 3 枚
全世界最先進的跳動筆

回覆 1# ura0124 的文章

Thanks guys.... i'm in the USA so i can't really type in chinese..... but i can read it

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

chapter two

the sky was a pretty smooth blue when Sakura looked up at it, it was noon, and she's been on this mission for three days now, everyother guys on the team were either captured or killed except her. but she was still determind to get through. Sasuke..... are you there? she turned her head suddenly, and caught a small rock frown at her. her blazing green eyes scamed the man who was now infront of her.... he had a scary looking face, all scared up. but his eyes were questioning. what was a guy like him doing here? under Orochimaru's order?....
"you must be the one from konohagakure's troop surviver." His voice was like he was playing with toys, more like toying and gambling his life and other's away.
"it's only polite to say one's name before asking for others. or does the Orchimaru's man have no pride?" Sakura didn't like this man, he wasn't pleasant,and she wasn't gonnna talk him talk much longer.
"ah.... of coures....my name is.....Shouka..... <shou in japanese is little and ka... is iike.....something> " shouka said something else but sakura wasn't able to hear it........  she blacked out just as he punched her stomach....... really really hard.
"now off to Sasuke-sama" Shouka got sakura on his shoulder and disappeared.......

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

總評分:  聲望 + 3   檢視全部評分
呆呆的仔仔  chapter two都出來了啊啊啊啊!!!!!!! (驚指 ...  發表於 10-3-21 17:55 聲望 + 3 枚  回覆一般留言

ok,我不認為我可以打出標準的英文所以我放棄了(喂!)
嘛,這位仁兄(?)您說您目前住在美國是吧?
這......看得懂中文卻打不了中文這點很奇怪吧(歪)
明明網路上有一堆載點,連奇摩都有輸入法了(再歪)
若你真的需要,我可以幫你找一下網址喔XDDDDDD
需要注音還是拼音輸入法啊?XDDDDD

若可以,我還真希望你可以用中文打出來這篇文章......
畢竟不是每個人的英文程度都是那麼的好......(向上望)(囧)

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

總評分:  聲望 + 2   檢視全部評分
稚氣16歲﹏★"    發表於 12-1-7 22:31 聲望 + 1 枚  回覆一般留言
ura0124  thanks buddy  發表於 10-3-22 02:39 聲望 + 1 枚  回覆一般留言

well i tried just now with google translate but...... the chinese version doesn't make a lot of sense......... *cry* what should i do???

[ 本文章最後由 ura0124 於 10-3-22 02:47 編輯 ]

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

OMG......(囧
我可沒叫你用辜狗的翻譯軟體啊......那東西若只是翻譯一小段文的話還可以
但若想翻譯整段文章的話......那只會被當成火星文看待吧(咦?)

現在的重點是,你會不會用中文輸入法打中文啦~
管它是拼音還是注音,會打是重點!!(?)
嘖嘖,我先去上課,晚點再幫你找載點(奔)

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

thanks dude........ well.... i don't know where the keys are..... on the keypad.... in chinese spelling thingie

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

喔喔,我懂了 (←看了好久才懂得傢伙)
您是說注音在鍵盤上的位子是吧?
呃,這個嘛......因為鐵傲上不能打注音,所以我看改天再幫你弄張圖好了 (←這麼有心力?!)
嘛,畢竟是文區新人嘛,當然要好好照顧一下啊XDDDDD

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

thanks dude (r u a guy), hm........ computers are so......... complicated

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

chapter three.....kinda???

Sasuke was monching on a cookie when his door was slamed opened. Shouka walked in with sakura on his shoulder, he wasn't exactly carefull either when he dumped sakura on the ground.
"what did the door every do to you?" sasuke eyed the broken door with distaste. He liked the paterns on the door.
"i brought the girl back with me."Shuoka ignored the question and looked at Sasuke. unwillingly Sasuke looked at the girl on the floor, hoping that it wasn't Sakura. But no, the girl's hair was pink, hair eyes were closed but Sasuke already knew who he was, Sakura.
"fine i'll grant any wish of yours that's within my ability." Sasuke closed his eyes, he didn't want to look at Sakura anymore, she was bruised and cut, and he wasn't sure if he can keep still any longer.
"My lord..." Shouka paused to look Sasuke in the eyes. "i ask to live with this girl and have her join us." Sasuke's eyes immediatly flow open, did he have a hearing problem?
"anything but that."
"my lord, it's with your ability as you promised...." Shouka nail down next to Sakura and comtinued. "is it to be said that our lord does not keep his word?"
......... Fine he can have her....it's not like she's important any way.... but why do i not want to??????
"Keep her than.... it will not be said that i, Sasuke (and whatever his last name is.) don't keep promises." Sasuke imediatly regretted it after he finished, and his mind blanked out..........What did i do???

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

總評分:  聲望 + 1   檢視全部評分
戀●櫻  英、英文...(英文不及格的人  發表於 10-3-24 17:50 聲望 + 1 枚  回覆一般留言
你需要登入後才可以回覆 登入 | 註冊

存檔|手機版|聯絡我們|新聞提供|鐵之狂傲

GMT+8, 24-5-4 08:19 , Processed in 0.020116 second(s), 16 queries , Gzip On.

回頂部