搜尋
列印 上一主題 下一主題

【生活遭遇】 A diary

[複製連結] 檢視: 2762|回覆: 0

名望的騎士

- 守‧羽 ::

回覆: A diary

o
[quote=Northern Lights]Today,I tried a new way to approach a girl whom I[/quote][quote=Northern Lights] had crush on since last year.I started going to school by riding bicycle and I knowed that her home was located at the same direction with mine.After school and cram school,the thing I dreamed for a long times happened. The girl rode her bicycle to go home and I was just near by her. We chated a little while and said good-bye to each other. Even though just about three minutes, I was as happy as clam.Now I love to ride to school. (If there are some mistakes or inadequate sentences,please tell me.^^)[/quote]

1. had crush
had a crush
2. knowed
knew
3. was
is
This is as I assumed that you are telling something which is "always true" at present, so using "is" would be better than using "was", which sounds like her house ONLY "was" located in the same direction.
4. with mine
as mine
5. the thing I dreamed for a long times
the thing I've been dreaming for a long time
You didn't dream it once, did you? You should've dreamed about it many times, so using "have been dreaming" should be more suitable imo.
6. The girl rode her bicycle to go home and I was just near by her
The girl went home riding her bicycle and I was just next to her.
If what you were trying to say is, you went home with her and both of you were riding on bikes, I would say it in a completely different way as below:
I accompanied her on her way home
But I don't think its necessary to tell that you both were riding on the bike because its not as important as telling that "you accompanied the girl"
7. chated
chatted for a little while
8. I was as happy as clam
Not sure what you tried to say but... Maybe you would like to check up the word "Clam" in the dictinoary? Clam = 蚌 (你開心得變成了蚌?) ... Or is there any other meaning which I couldn't define?
9. Now I love to ride to school.
Now I love riding to school.

[quote=月辰.龍]Some words spelled wrong, such as good bye. [/quote][quote=月辰.龍]I think it's a careless mistake.
What do mean "I was as happy as clam".
Weired![/quote]

1. spelled wrong
spelt wrongly
2. Weired
Weird

If made any mistakes or someone disagree with me, it would be more than welcome to see the others comment. ^^"a Hope I didn't sound too arrogant .... My English isn't good in the first place... anyway anyway ...

:: 自分が分るくせに、やはりあなたを愛するよ ::

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

你需要登入後才可以回覆 登入 | 註冊

存檔|手機版|聯絡我們|新聞提供|鐵之狂傲

GMT+8, 24-5-12 01:53 , Processed in 0.018238 second(s), 16 queries , Gzip On.

回頂部