搜尋

版主

S.I.A.M 管理者

切換到指定樓層
1#
Ohio-class SSGN-726
SSGN-726 俄亥俄級巡航導彈核動力攻擊潛艇

原文:

The Clinton Administration's Nuclear Posture Review was chartered in October 1993, and the President approved the recommendations of the NPR on September 18, 1994. As a result of the NPR, US strategic nuclear force structure will be adjusted to 14 Trident submarines -- four fewer than previously planned -- carrying 24 D-5 missiles, each with five warheads, per submarine. This will require backfitting four Trident SSBNs, currently carrying the Trident I (C- 4) missile, with the more modern and capable D-5 missile system. The four boats that will be withdrawn from the strategic nuclear role will be dedicated to other missions. The Navy has a limited window of opportunity to conduct the conversion prior to inactivation of the Tridents scheduled to start in FY '03.

At an investment of about $400M/ship (not including replacement cores) the Navy would acquire a modified Trident capable of carrying 154 Tomahawk missiles as well as Special Forces.

One or more of the retiring Ohio class SSBNs might be modified to carry large VLS battery of Tomahawk, with each 40-foot-deep Trident missile tube replaced by cylinders containing seven Tomahawks apiece. One Trident SSGN would provide about an additional Battle Group's equivalent of Tomahawk cruise missiles during a crisis.

轉播0 分享0 收藏0

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

版主

S.I.A.M 管理者

續:

Trident SSGN also provides the CINCs and Battle Group commander a large SOF contingent (4 platoons) capable of carrying out a sustained and continuous level of effort of Special Forces missions. Each boat could carry up to 66 SEALs or other commandos, and a minisub currently under development would be affixed to the bow. However, there are not many missions in which such a large force of SEALs would play a significant role.

The existing DOD guidance calls for a force of 50 attack submarines, although some studies have called for raising the number of subs to as many as 72.

Existing plans are sufficient to meet the goal of 50 boats, although higher numbers would require modification to these plans. According to Navy secretary Richard Danzig, as of October 1999 the Joint Chiefs of Staff were studying options for increasing the size and capability of the submarine force. The three options under review include by converting older Ohio-class SSBN submarines to so-called SSGNs at a cost of $420 million; refueling and extending by 12 years the service life of perhaps eight Los Angeles-class (SSN 688) subs at a cost per copy of $200 million; or building new Virginia-class (SSN 774) subs at a rate of at least four over the next five years, at a cost of roughly $2 billion per boat. The FY2000 Defense Authorization bill requires the Navy to study converting four of the oldest Tridents to the new SSGN configuration.

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

版主

S.I.A.M 管理者

Specifications(數據)
Builders:General Dynamics Electric Boat Division.
Power Plant:One S8G nuclear reactor, output of 60,000 hp
core reloaded every nine years
two geared steam turbines,
one shaft
Length:560 feet (170.69 meters)
Beam:42 feet (10.06 meters)
Displacement:Surfaced: 16,764 tons
Submerged:18,750 tons
Speed:Official: 20+ knots (23+ miles per hour, 36.8 +kph)
Actual: 25 knots submerged speed
Operating Depth:Official: "greater than 800 feet"
Actual: greater than 1,000 feet
Crew:15 Officers, 140 Enlisted
Armament:154 Vertical Launch tubes for Tomahawk
four torpedo tubes
Sensors:BQQ-6 Bow mounted sonar
BQR-19 Navigation
BQS-13 Active sonar
TB-16 towed array
Unit Operating Cost
Annual Average
~$50,000,000 [source: [FY1996 VAMOSC]
Date Deployed:USS Ohio conversion post-2000

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

版主

S.I.A.M 管理者

[tr][/tr][tr]SSBN-726

[td]Ohio[tr]SSBN-727

[td]Michigan[tr]SSBN-728

[td]Florida[tr]SSBN-729[td]Georgia
Boat List
GD-EBPAC197410 Apr 767 Apr 7911 Nov 812023
GD-EBPAC19754 Apr 7726 Apr 8011 Sep 822024
GD-EBPAC19759 Jun 7714 Nov 8118 Jun 832025
GD-EBPAC19767 Apr 796 Nov 8211 Feb 842026

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

版主

S.I.A.M 管理者

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

版主

S.I.A.M 管理者

武器舊文:

美國海軍「俄亥俄」號「俄亥俄」級核動力艦隊彈道導彈潛艇(原艦號為:SSBN-726)於完成了改裝工程,並按計劃進行海上測試。

美國海軍共計劃對四艘「俄亥俄」級核動力艦隊彈道導彈潛艇實施改裝,它們分別是:「俄亥俄」號(原艦號為:SSBN-726)、「密執 安」號(原艦號為:SSBN-727)、「佛羅里達」號(原艦號為:SSBN-728)以及「佐治亞」號(原艦號為:SSBN-729)。

其中「俄亥俄」號和「密執安」號由華盛頓州普吉特灣海軍造船廠負責改裝,「佛羅里達」號和「佐治亞」號由弗吉尼亞州諾福克海軍造船廠負責改裝。

這四艘原來攜帶「三叉戟」戰略彈道導彈的「俄亥俄」級核動力艦隊彈道導彈潛艇(SSBN)被改裝成裝備「戰斧」常規巡航導彈的核動力導彈攻擊潛艇(SSGN)。

SSGN改裝計劃使「俄亥俄」級彈道導彈核潛艇具備了使用「戰斧」巡航導彈的常規打擊能力以及特種部隊作戰(SOF)能力。四艘核潛艇的
改裝工程共需花費近40億美元。

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

版主

S.I.A.M 管理者

「俄亥俄」號是第一艘接受改裝的核動力艦隊彈道導彈潛艇(SSBN)。在華盛頓州普吉特灣海軍造船廠完成了核反應堆燃料補給更換以及由該造船廠負責實施的改裝程序。

根據改裝計劃,潛艇上原有的24個「三叉戟」導彈發射管將被拆下,代之以22套 「多發導彈發射組合」,每套組合可以容納7枚「戰斧」巡航導彈。這樣,每艘核潛艇經過改裝之後,將能夠攜載154枚「戰斧」巡航導彈,66名「海豹」突擊隊員或者特種作戰人員,一個被稱為「高級『海豹』突擊隊員輸送系統(ASDS)」的袖珍潛艇以及一個配備有「海豹」突擊隊員運載工具的船塢掩體。該袖珍潛艇可以一次運送9名海軍陸戰隊「海豹小隊」的突擊隊員,執行偵察、滲透、偷襲、解救人質等行動。

在完成海上試驗工作之後,「俄亥俄」號核潛艇還將按計劃進行一系列的測試與訓練。根據改造測試及訓練工作日程安排,「俄亥俄」號預計將在2007年完成所有改造工作並達到作戰部署要求。

與此同時,「佐治亞」號、「佛羅里達」號以及「密執安」號的改裝工作也都已經按期展開。按照計劃,這三艘核潛艇均將在2007年9月之前完成改裝工作。

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

版主

S.I.A.M 管理者

四艘俄亥俄級三叉戟導彈核潛艇的第一艘經過改裝後裝備常規彈頭,作為特殊作戰部隊的成員重新加入艦隊服役。

2005年12月,SSGN 726俄亥俄級潛艇完成了改裝後,能夠攜帶超過150枚戰斧導彈。

這次改裝是美國海軍向擁有全球範圍內的反恐作戰能力前進了一步。

美國國會批准改裝這四艘潛艇,支持特殊作戰部隊。改裝後的平台將使美國海軍轉換軍事能力,滿足未來聯合部隊的需要。

俄亥俄級核潛艇已經證明了具有在《四年一度防務審查》中提到的應該具備的可提前部署,適應性和模塊化等幾方面的能力。

另外三艘,包括SSGN 727,SSGN 728 ,SSGN 729也處於改裝過程中,預計將於兩年(06、07)後服役。

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

版主

S.I.A.M 管理者

專題節錄:

戰略武器裁減限制,俄亥俄級換新裝

依據一九九二年六月戰略武器裁減條約(START Ⅱ)規範,自二○○二年起,美、俄兩國的戰略飛彈潛艦數量被限制為十四艘,美國必須將現役多出的四艘俄亥俄級潛艦除役,不過美國海軍卻將其改裝為核動力攻擊潛艦(SSGN),改配備傳統彈頭飛彈。經過改裝的四艘潛艦(俄亥俄、密西根、佛羅里達、喬治亞),將配備一百五十四枚戰斧(Tomahawk)陸攻巡弋飛彈,同時加裝先進的海豹運輸系統(ASDS)與任務控制中心,未來也可用於水下特種作戰任務,共可搭載一○二名特戰隊員。而另四艘原配屬於太平洋艦隊的俄亥俄級潛艦(傑克森、阿拉巴馬、阿拉斯加及內華達號),則自二○○○年起換裝三叉戟Ⅱ型飛彈,預計於二○○八年完成。

為配合戰斧飛彈的發射需要,原俄亥俄級潛艦的三叉戟射控系統,換裝成先進資訊系統,並針對彈道飛彈發射管進行修改,研發供戰斧飛彈儲存、發射用的新型多重向上彈筒(MAC),原有的二十二具發射管中,未來每具最多將可容納七枚戰斧飛彈,剩下兩具裝載無人水下載具(UUV)。

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

版主

S.I.A.M 管理者

二○○二年十一月,首艘進行改裝的俄亥俄號潛艦正式動工,預計二○○七年重新加入美國海軍戰鬥序列。為平衡戰略武力的配置,原隸屬大西洋艦隊的賓夕法尼亞號與肯塔基號,已由國王灣移防太平洋艦隊的母港Bangor。

二○○三年一月,佛羅里達號參與美國海軍海洋系統指揮部(NAVSEA)的「巨影」(Giant Shadow)實驗,以測試新型飛彈潛艦的性能。實驗項目包括發射兩枚戰斧飛彈,首次發射一具無人水下載具,以及進行海豹特戰隊員(SEAL)的滲透作戰。

結果顯示,未來艦上將可搭載六十六名海豹隊員。二○○三年七月,佛羅里達號也開始進行改裝工程。在可預見的未來,無論改裝與否,美國海軍的十八艘俄亥俄級核動力潛艦,仍將潛航於二十一世紀的深海中。

(完)

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

你需要登入後才可以回覆 登入 | 註冊

存檔|手機版|聯絡我們|新聞提供|鐵之狂傲

GMT+8, 24-5-16 05:33 , Processed in 0.035687 second(s), 15 queries , Gzip On.

回頂部