版主

S.I.A.M 管理者

切換到指定樓層
1#
CV-67 John F. Kennedy

CV-67 約翰‧甘迺迪號航空母艦

(亦翻成:約翰.肯尼迪)

原文:
USS JOHN F. KENNEDY (CV 67) was named for the 35th President of the United States. The ship's keel was laid October 22, 1964, at the Newport News Shipbuilding and Drydock Company in Virginia. President Kennedy's nine-year-old daughter, Caroline christened the ship in May 1967 in ceremonies held at Newport News, Virginia; the ship subsequently entered naval service on September 7, 1968. KENNEDY was originally designed as a CVA-67, attack aircraft carrier. In the early 1970's, the classification was changed to CV-67, indicating the ship was capable of supporting anti-submarine warfare aircraft, making it an all-purpose, multi-mission aircraft carrier.

In September 1995, the USS John F. Kennedy became the Naval Reserve's first aircraft carrier. Homeported at Mayport, FL, her primary function during contingency operations is to provide a surge capability, and in peacetime to support Navy force training requirements. As with all other Reserve ships, she remained fully mission ready.

Since the Bottom-Up Review in 1993, the Defense Department routinely categorized the aircraft carrier force structure as consisting of 11 active carriers and one operational reserve/training carrier. In response to Quadrennial Defense Review analyses and a six-month deployment in 1997 with an active air wing, DoD reevaluated the concept of employing the John F. Kennedy (CV-67) primarily as an operational reserve/training carrier. As a result, this carrier was fully integrated into the active fleet旧 deployment schedule, while still functioning as a reserve and training asset when not operating in forward areas.

KENNEDY spent the winter of 1984 in drydock at the Norfolk Naval Shipyard for complex overhaul. KENNEDY departed Norfolk, Virginia, for her 12th major deployment to the Mediterranean in August 1988. On January 4, 1989, while conducting routine operations in international waters, F-14s from the embarked air wing shot down two Libyan MIG-23s that were approaching the battle group in a hostile manner. In the spring of 1989, the ship entered Norfolk Naval Shipyard for a short industrial period.

轉播0 分享0 收藏0

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

版主

S.I.A.M 管理者

續:

On January 16, 1991, aircraft from the ship's Carrier Air Wing THREE began Operation Desert Storm with attacks on Iraqi forces. The ship launched 114 strikes and 2,895 sorties, with the aircrews of CVW-3 flying 11,263 combat hours and delivering more than 3.5 million pounds of ordnance in the conflict. After the cease fire, KENNEDY transited the Suez Canal for the fourth time in seven months and began her journey home. KENNEDY arrived in its homeport of Norfolk on March 28, 1991, to enter a four-month shipyard restricted availability at Norfolk Naval Shipyard. The ship departed the shipyard at the end of September with extensive repairs and maintenance accomplished on engineering systems, flight deck systems and equipment.

The 1991 Defense Base Closure and Realignment Commission recommended that the Philadelphia Naval Shipyard [PNSY] be closed but acknowledged that PNSY would perform the Service Life Extension Program for the USS. Kennedy from September 1993 until mid-1996. The work on the USS. Kennedy subsequently changed to a 24-month complex overhaul, which Congress required to be performed by PNSY. The Secretary of Defense concurred in this plan in September 1991. KENNEDY completed a two-year comprehensive overhaul in the Philadelphia Naval Shipyard on September 13, 1995. Following the overhaul, KENNEDY moved to its new homeport at the Mayport Naval Staion in Mayport, Florida.

Kennedy returned home October 28, 1997 after six months of deployment in the Mediterranean Sea, the Adriatic Sea in support of Operation Deliberate Guard, and the Arabian Gulf supporting Operation Southern Watch. As the sole conventionally powered aircraft carrier in the Atlantic Fleet, JFK deployed with the most advanced command, control, communications, computers and information systems (C4I) in the Navy.

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

版主

S.I.A.M 管理者

Specifications(數據)
Power PlantEight boilers, four shafts, 280,000 total shaft horsepower
Length, overall1052 feet (315.6 meters)
Flight Deck Width252 feet (76.8 meters)
Beam130 feet (39.6 meters)
Displacement82,000 tons (full load)
Speed30+ knots (34.5 miles per hour)
AircraftApproximately 85
CrewShip's Company: 3,117 - Air Wing 2,480
ArmamentSea Sparrow missiles
3 Phalanx CIWS 20mm mounts
Combat SystemsSPS-43
SPS-48C
3 Mk91 Fire Control SLQ-29 EW
WLR- 1 ESM
WLR-11 ESM
Unit Operating Cost
Annual Average
~$120,000,000 [source: [FY1996 VAMOSC]

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

版主

S.I.A.M 管理者

Ships(同級航艦)
NameNumberBuilderHomeportOrderedCommissionedDecommissioned
John F. Kennedy CV-67 Newport NewsMayport30 Apr 1964 07 Sep 19682018

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

版主

S.I.A.M 管理者

CV-67 約翰‧甘迺迪號航空母艦 電腦繪圖:

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

版主

S.I.A.M 管理者

CV-67 約翰‧甘迺迪號航空母艦 圖集:

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

版主

S.I.A.M 管理者

武器介紹:

美國海軍約翰‧甘迺迪號(USS John.F.Kennedy CV-67)航空母艦於(今年)3月23日在佛羅里達州梅港(Mayport)正式退役。

在17聲禮砲過後,甘迺迪號航艦的最後一任指揮官陶德‧辛臣(Todd Zecchin)上校向在場超過5000名賓客、前司令官、市政官員以及貴賓致詞。在致詞中,辛臣談起了他對甘迺迪號及其船員的感受。並高度讚揚了船員們所做出的貢獻,並感謝船員的家人和朋友一直以來的支持。

美國海軍艦隊司令部(Fleet Forces Command)的司令約翰‧納胥曼(John B. Nathman)上將回顧了甘迺迪號航艦的艦史,以及在1980年代、1990年代和近10年內,該艘航艦在中東地區發生的可以上新聞頭條的事件。

為了紀念甘迺迪號航艦的所有的前任指揮官,辛臣宣佈讓曾擔任過該艘航艦司令官的來賓起立,在那一刻,在座的來賓,不管是年輕的還是年老的,軍人還是市民,都給與了他們最由衷的熱烈掌聲。

甘迺迪號航艦標準排水量80000ton,以美國第35屆總統為命名,在其38年的服役壽期內,執行了18次部署,歷經30任航艦指揮官。

Uss_john_f_kennedy_cv-67.jpg

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

版主

S.I.A.M 管理者

補充:

美國海軍的最後一艘常規動力航空母艦是「肯尼迪」號(CV-67),它是「小鷹」級的第4艘,但由於變化稍大一些,所以國外也將其單列為一級-「肯尼迪」級,其實它與「小鷹」級是相差無幾的。

cva67-2_sJstiSjyLv6z.jpg

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

版主

S.I.A.M 管理者

「肯尼迪號」航空母艦

國別:美國
類型:航母
型號: CV-67
艦艇名稱: "肯尼迪號"航空母艦

001.JPG

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

版主

S.I.A.M 管理者

武器系統:

001.JPG

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

你需要登入後才可以回覆 登入 | 註冊

存檔|手機版|聯絡我們|新聞提供|鐵之狂傲

GMT+8, 24-5-8 02:16 , Processed in 0.023083 second(s), 17 queries , Gzip On.

回頂部