切換到指定樓層
1#
本篇將尚未介紹到的履帶武器,也就是未有資料的武器總結在這篇。

往後的"每日軍事武器介紹",將會介紹美軍的輪式武器,包括復仇者、悍馬等著名載具。

-

XM1070 Electronic Fighting Vehicle

M1070電子作戰車

用於干擾敵軍指揮作戰能力,及電子戰鬥用途等。

The XM1070 Electronic Fighting Vehicle, based on the Bradley chassis, supports Intelligence and Electronic Warfare operations. The mobile combatC3I/IEW enclosure accomodates a wide variety of electronic mission packages.

M1070比例圖

轉播0 分享0 收藏0

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

版主

S.I.A.M 管理者

MK154 Mine Clearance Launcher

MK154 掃雷車

顧名思義,可能是使用除雷鏟或其他的除雷系統。

圖中為MK154戰場組裝情形。

Primary function: Land Mine Clearance System
Manufacturer: Diesel Division, General Motors of Canada, Ltd.
Host Vehicle: Assault Amphibious Vehicle (AAVP7A1)
Weight: 3,040 lb (1,368 kilograms)
with shipping container: 8790 lb (3991 kg)
fully loaded (includes 3 Linear Demolition Charges and 3 rockets): 10,690 lb (4,853 kg)
Vehicle Height (with MK154 installed): 127.95 in. (3.25 meters)
Unit Replacement Cost: $155,000

Mission: To breach a lane through a minefield during an amphibious assault and subsequent operations inland. The MK154 Launcher, Mine Clearance (LMC) is part of the Mark 1 Mod () Mine Clearance System which also includes three M59 Linear Demolition Charges (LDCs), three MK22 Mod 3/4 Rockets and an AAVP7A1. The MK154 LMC, mounted in an AAVP7A1, can deploy three linear demolition chargers from the water or land. Each linear demolition charge is 100 meters long and will be the initial minefield breaching asset used. Because the LDC is only effective against single impulse, non-blast resistant, pressure-fused mines, a mechanical proofing device must also be used in a lane that has been explosively breached.

Features: The MK154 LMC is an electric and hydraulic system which can be installed into any AAVP7A1. All of the hydraulics are self contained. and the electrical power is provided through the host vehicle slave receptacle. The system has the capability to house and fire three LDCs using three MK22 Rockets. The over-pressure created by each of the LDCs will clear a path 16 meters wide and 100 meters long through a minefield consisting of single impulse, non-blast resistant, pressure-fused mines. The width of the lane and the ability to neutralize mines is dependent upon the mine type and fusing.

Inventory: Inventory is 75 MK154 LMC kits. Fielding for 62 kits was accelerated for use in Operation Desert Storm. Currently, there are 12 MK154 LMC kits in the Mobility/Countermobility Platoon of 2d and 3d Assault Amphibious Vehicle (AAV) Battalions.

Background: The LDC has been in the US inventory since the 1960's, with wartime use in Viet Nam. The early employment, used during the Viet Nam war, was with the LVTE tractor. When the LVTP7 family of vehicles replaced the LVTP5 family of vehicles, an engineer variant of the amphibious tractor was not procured. Throughout the late 1960's and into the late 1970's, the only way to employ the LDC was with a ground-mounted system. Due to the difficulty in moving and employing the LDC in this configuration, the MK155, Trailer Mounted Mine Clearing Line Charge Launcher was developed so that the LDC could be towed behind a tracked vehicle. The trailer-mounted LDC solved the mobility problem for ground operations but did not have an application for amphibious operations. Therefore, the MK154 LMC was developed.

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

版主

S.I.A.M 管理者

Armored Medical Treatment Vehicle (AMTV)

裝甲醫療處理車

與AMEV大同小異,底盤使用M993,用來救援戰場緊急傷者。

The Armored Medical Treatment Vehicle (AMTV) will provide sufficient space and on-board medical equipment to allow the medic to treat injured soldiers under the protection of armor. The current treatment vehicle found in heavy battalions (M577) does not have this capability and requires the medic to set-up a treatment area outside the vehicle before patients can receive emergency resusitative and stabilizing care. Additional requirements for the AMTV include:

Ability to keep pace with supported units
Seamless interface with emerging telemedicine systems
Improved communication and navigational capability
The AMTV is a treatment platform upon which medics can provide emergency medical treatment in heavy manuever battalions. The MLRS chassis/C2-based Vehicle is a candidate to fill the role of the AMTV.

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

版主

S.I.A.M 管理者

Small Unit Support Vehicle (SUSV)

小型部隊支援車輛

可搭載彈藥、戰場工具等等,但可能無法提供火力支援

有 M973 和 M1067 兩種型號。

The Small Unit Support Vehicle (SUSV) is a full tracked, articulated vehicle designed to support infantry platoons and similar sized units during the conduct of operations in arctic and alpine conditions. The SUSV can be used in all types of terrain, such as trackless terrain, rock, boulders, bog, marsh and water and from arctic cold to tropical heat. The system is a non-developmental item and produced in 4 variants; Cargo Carrier; Command, Control, and Communications; Ambulance; and Flatbed versions. The SUSV is designated in 2 model variants, M973 and M1067.

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

版主

S.I.A.M 管理者

XM1108 Universal Carrier

M1108 多用途通用車型

意指通用底盤,像是如火箭炮系統輸送車、運貨車、前沿地區裝彈車、裝彈車、裝甲保養車 、電子戰車輛
、裝甲供應和維護系統、加油車、火力探測車等。

The XM1108 Universal Carrier is a classic example of how technological advances within the M113 FOV can lead to greater tactical flexibility. In the XM1108, planners have integrated the best features from several other development and production efforts.

The system is based on a modified hull from an M113A2 or M113A3 which has been cut and "stretched" an additional 34.25 inches (.86 m) and given a sixth set of road wheels. Utilizing the hard-skinned M113 hull as the basis for the new carrier provides the payload with greater side and bottom protection than can be found on many alternative missile and cargo platforms. In addition, the XM1108 utilizes the crew compartment from the current M993 Multiple Launch Rocket System (MLRS) carrier. The cab provides the 3 man crew with the same level of ballistic protection found inside the M113A3 armored personnel carrier.

The XM1108 chassis has a maximum payload capacity of 15,700 pounds. The Universal Carrier has potential application for transporting upgraded versions of several battlefield systems including: "Chaparral", "Avenger", "Hellfire", as well as future lightweight versions of the Line-of-Sight Anti-Tank (LOSAT) or Lightweight Multiple Launch Rocket System or upgraded Cargo Carrier applications such as the Volcano Carrier.

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

版主

S.I.A.M 管理者

XM1108 數據資料
[size=+1]GENERAL
[size=+0] Weight, combat loaded
[size=+0]  40,000 lb. (18,144 kg)
[size=+0]  Payload
[size=+0] 15,000 lb. (6,804 kg)
[size=+0] Ground pressure, combat loaded
[size=+0] 8.63 psi (0.60 kg/cm2)
[size=+0] Personnel capacity
[size=+0]  3
[size=+0] Fuel tank capacity
[size=+0]  130 gallons (492 liters)
[size=+1]PERFORMANCE
[size=+0] Speed on land
[size=+0] 41 mi/h (66 km/h)
[size=+0]  Acceleration, 0-20 mph
[size=+0]  7.1sec
[size=+0]Acceleration, 0-30 mph
[size=+0]  16.7 sec
[size=+0] Cruising range
[size=+0] 300 mi (483 km)
[size=+0] Turning radius
[size=+0] Pivot to infinite
[size=+0] Slope
[size=+0]  60%
[size=+0] Side Slope
[size=+0]  40%
[size=+0] Trench crossing
[size=+0]  86 in. (218 cm)
[size=+0] Vertical wall climbing
[size=+0]  30 in. (76 cm)   
[size=+0]  Gross horsepower-to-weight ratio
[size=+0]  20 hp/ton
[size=+1]ENGINE
[size=+0] Make and model
[size=+0] Detroit Diesel 6V53TIA
[size=+0] Displacement
[size=+0] 318 in.3 (5.2 liter)
[size=+0]  Fuel
[size=+0] Diesel
[size=+0] Gross horsepower
[size=+0] 400 hp
[size=+1]TRANSMISSION, AUTOMATIC
[size=+0] Make and model
[size=+0] Allison X200-4B
[size=+0]  Type
[size=+0] Hydrokinetic
[size=+0]  Steering
[size=+0] Hydrostatic
[size=+0] Brake type
[size=+0] Multiple wet plate
[size=+1]RUNNING GEAR
[size=+0] Suspension
[size=+0] Torsion bar
[size=+0] Road wheels
[size=+0] 6 per side, 24 inch diameter (61 cm)
[size=+0] Track type
[size=+0] Steel double pin, detachable rubber pad
[size=+0] Number of shoes
[size=+0]  75 left, 76 right
[size=+0] Track pitch
[size=+0] 6 in. (15.2 cm)
[size=+0] Track width
[size=+0] 15 in. (38 cm)
[size=+0] Shock absorbers
[size=+0] 4 per side
[size=+0] Wheel travel
[size=+0] 15.8 in. (40.2 cm)
[size=+1]ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
[size=+0]  Generator
[size=+0]  Amperes
[size=+0]  200, 300 optional
[size=+0]  Volts, dc
[size=+0]  28  
[size=+0]  Batteries
[size=+0] 4, type 6TL, 120 amp-hr, 12-volt each
[size=+1]ARMAMENT
[size=+0]  M50 MG
[size=+0]  2,000 ready rds.
[size=+1]SQUAD WEAPONS
[size=+0]  Rifles, M16A2, 5.56mm
[size=+0]  3
[size=+1]ARMOR
[size=+0] Hull
[size=+0] 5083 Aluminum
[size=+0]  Cab
[size=+0]  5083 Aluminum
[size=+0]  Windows
[size=+0]  Transparent armor with louver covers
[size=+1]FIRE EXTINGUISHERS
[size=+0]  Fixed
[size=+0] 5 lb. (2.3 kg) CO2 for engine compartment
[size=+0] Portable
[size=+0] 5 lb. (2.3 kg) CO2

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

你需要登入後才可以回覆 登入 | 註冊

存檔|手機版|聯絡我們|新聞提供|鐵之狂傲

GMT+8, 24-5-15 01:24 , Processed in 0.025749 second(s), 15 queries , Gzip On.

回頂部