鐵之狂傲

取回密碼
 註冊
搜尋

版主

S.I.A.M 管理者

切換到指定樓層
1#
Explosive Stand off Minefield Breacher (ESMB)

The ESMB is an explosive countermine system that creates a safe lane for vehicles by rapidly neutralizing all known surfaces and buried mines from a position outside their lethal distance. The ESMB will be employed during obstacle reduction operations to create a physical lane 4.3 meters wide by 100 meters long through a minefield during minefield clearing and reduction operations. The ESMB will neutralize all mines whether buried down to five inches, surface laid, or under water down to four feet.
The ESMB is a rocket propelled explosive neutralization system (ENS). The ENS is a net with explosive shaped charge munitions located at each node. The ENS contains 16,354 shaped charge munitions. These munitions are spaced 17 centimeters apart on a nylon webbing array that is designed to neutralize all surface laid and buried mines, regardless of the fusing mechanism, from a safe standoff distance. The ESMB employs shaped charges which attack a land mines’ main explosive charge enabling it to kill any mine regardless of the fusing. Munitions count and spacing shown is for one of several design options currently being considered in the system design trades. Actual size, spacing and final munitions count will be defined after completion of these trades.

The ESMB consists of a reusable trailer and an expendable reload. The reload is a self contained, "ready to fire round" containing a rocket motor and ENS. By utilizing the winch capability of the trailer, the reload can be self loaded from the ground by a crew in less than ten minutes. The reload can also be loaded onto the trailer by using the Palletized Loading System (PLS). Once loaded, all functions of deployment are conducted with the crew in a "buttoned up" mode for safety. The system incorporates multiple safeties to prevent inadvertent launching, arming, and detonating. ESMB is supported by the 1994-2008 Battlefield Development Plan (BPD 94-08), capability issue 21.

First Unit Equipped Data (FUED). 2QFY03

轉播0 分享0 收藏0

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

版主

S.I.A.M 管理者

ESMB 電腦繪圖(反白)

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

版主

S.I.A.M 管理者

[概述]:ESMB由美國航空航天有限公司研製,是一種用火箭發射的網狀炸藥失效系統。網體採用玻璃纖維加強的尼龍材料製成,能承受很大的發射過載。在網的結點下安裝有聚能空心裝藥彈體,大量的子裝藥可形成一個密集的爆炸網絡,不管地雷採用的是何種機械引信,它都能使其超載,產生5英吋的移動,從而使地雷失效。而且,彈體內空心裝藥所產生的高能輻射流有很強的穿透作用,任何地雷只要碰到射流就會被擊穿、引爆,並可能引起其他地雷的殉爆,從而在雷區開闢出一條通路。

該開闢通路器材使用的拖車是一輛可重複使用的再裝填的拖車。再裝填彈藥是一種自裝填的,可隨時發射的彈體。該彈體包括一個火箭發動機和炸藥失效系統。再裝填的彈藥通過拖盤化裝填系統或拖車自身的裝填能力進行裝載。一旦裝填完畢,操作人員可通過按鈕完成所有作業任務。遠距離雷場開闢通路器可自動調整角度以補償地勢、風和溫度的變化。手持式控制裝置由作業手操作,用以提供動力、升高再裝填裝藥、發射火箭、引爆炸藥失效系統和拋棄拖車。整個系統裝在拖車式的發射倉內,由坦克或戰車牽引到作業場地。火箭拖著爆炸網在雷場的上方展開,著地後延期一段時間起爆,通過導爆索使裝藥彈體群爆炸。據稱,全部過程只需30分鐘,方向角誤差只有5度。目前,該系統已經進入工程製造階段。

ESMB的用途與MICLIC的用途非常相似,但比MICLIC更大更重,可清除所有類型的地雷,具有很高的開闢通路能力和清除雷場的能力。ESMB將逐漸取代戰鬥工兵部隊使用的MICLIC直列裝藥。

EMSB系統能較好地掃除地雷的關鍵在於其子彈藥的設計。由於戰場環境是複雜多變的,而網狀系統又容易懸掛在植物或人工障礙物上,因此,為保證子彈的空心裝藥在較大的炸高下射流的穿透作用跟在短炸高下的穿透作用差別不大,甚至幾乎一樣,且射流的能量可足以使不同類型的地雷失效,美國航空航天有限公司在子彈藥的設計上下了大功夫,通過計算機分析和反覆的實驗模擬,多次修正方案,終於研製成了一種子彈藥結構。這種空心裝藥爆轟產生的金屬射流有相當的長度,沿著長度方向有獨特的能量分佈,確保射流頂端有足夠的動能來引爆地雷,其設計也充分考慮了生產的成本問題。

ESMB的訓練裝置包括三個階段的訓練裝置:第一階段的訓練裝置包括一種由電子模擬各事件的控制和顯示裝置;第二階段也利用控制和顯示裝置,並將用一枚小火箭布設一根前端和尾部帶有標誌物的惰性繩標示出作用區域;第三階段類似於第二階段,但是惰性繩被每0.3048米有30-60谷粒的爆破索所替換,這樣動作時不但可以提供直觀的視覺效果,還可以提供聽覺效果。目前三個階段的訓練裝置正在評估中。

ESMB遠距離雷場開闢通路器.jpg

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

版主

S.I.A.M 管理者

[裝備狀況]:於2003財年裝備部隊

[構造與技術特點]:ESMB採用拖車拖帶,在兩棲作戰和攻擊作戰行動中可快速和安全的在安全距離以外將地雷失效。它可使所有埋深200毫米的地雷失效,其開闢通路長度為145米,通路寬度為5米。

[其它]:英文名稱:Explosive Standoff Minefield Breacher

生產廠商:Tracor Aerospace Inc,6500 Tracor Lane,Austin,Texas 76725-2996,USA.

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

你需要登入後才可以回覆 登入 | 註冊

存檔|手機版|聯絡我們|新聞提供|鐵之狂傲

GMT+8, 24-5-14 20:28 , Processed in 0.018683 second(s), 17 queries , Gzip On.

回頂部