版主

S.I.A.M 管理者

切換到指定樓層
1#
AGF 3 USS LA SALLE
AGF-3 拉薩爾號艦隊指揮艦

AGF: 多用指揮艦

原文:

As a forward-deployed unit, LA SALLE's primary mission is to provide flagship facilities and support to Commander. Sixth Fleet (COMSIXTHFLT), and his embarked staff. LA SALLE assumed the role of flagship for the U.S. Sixth Fleet on 8 November 1994, bringing expanded capabilities to the Fleet. With the ability and space available to embark a Joint Task Force staff when necessary, LA SALLE greatly increases the flexibility of the U.S. Sixth Fleet Commander and his staff. Additionally, LA SALLE has been outfitted with state-of-the-art communication, command and control electronic equipment. Any operation or exercise involving sea, air, land, and amphibious forces can be controlled and directed from the flagship while at sea or in port. This further increases the U.S. Sixth Fleet's capability to respond to crisis or contingency operations.

Following commissioning, LA SALLE served as flagship for Atlantic Fleet Amphibious Forces during the Dominican Crisis, and participated in the evacuation of Construction Battalion Six from Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, during the Cuban Missile Crisis. During 1969, LA SALLE served as the test platform for the prototype AV-8 Harrier Vertical Take-Off and Landing (VTOL) fighter bomber.

轉播0 分享0 收藏0

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

版主

S.I.A.M 管理者

續:

In 1972, LA SALLE was designated a Miscellaneous Command Ship (AGF) and assumed duties as the flagship for Commander, Middle East Force. Forward-deployed to Bahrain, and painted white to reflect the Middle East Sun, "The Great White Ghost of the Arabian Coast" steamed an average of 55,000 miles annually in that role.

La Salle and five other ships in the Persian Gulf were the US Navy presence during the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait on 02 August 1990. Over the course of Operations Desert Shield and Desert Storm, La Salle assumed the added responsibility of controlling and coordinating the Maritime Intercept Force and served concurrently as flagship for Commander, US Naval Forces, Central Command. On March 12,1991, USS La Salle became the first United States Navy warship to enter the newly liberated port of Ash Shuaybay, Kuwait.

USS La Salle became the U.S. Sixth Fleet Command Ship on November 8, 1994. Prior to assuming the role of Sixth Fleet flagship, LA SALLE underwent an extensive yard period to upgrade its capabilities.

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

版主

S.I.A.M 管理者

AGF 3 USS LA SALLE 電腦繪圖:

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

版主

S.I.A.M 管理者

AGF 3 USS LA SALLE 實體艦照:

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

版主

S.I.A.M 管理者

Specifications(數據)
LENGTH 521 Feet
BEAM 84 Feet
DRAFT 21 Feet
DISPLACEMENT (FULL LOAD)13,900 Tons
MAIN PROPULSION SYSTEMDe Laval Steam Turbines - Twin Shafts
PROPELLERS2 (Combined 24,000 SHP)
BOILERS2 Babcock & Wilcox (600 psi)
SPEED20 Knots (sustained)/21.6 Knots (maximum)
ARMAMENT2 20MM MK 16 Phalanx Close-In Weapons Systems
COMPLEMENTShip's Company - 420 Enlisted/25 Officers
Staff - 90 Enlisted/48 Officers

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

版主

S.I.A.M 管理者

Ships(指揮艦名單)
NameNumberBuilderHomeportOrderedCommissionedDecommissioned
USS LA SALLE AGF 3
(formerly LPD 3)
NYNSY22 Feb 1964

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

版主

S.I.A.M 管理者

武器數據:

拉薩爾號艦隊指揮艦

改裝自拉利級兩棲船塢運輸艦的拉薩爾號(USS LA SALLE AGF-3),原有的直昇機甲板上安裝了一個方型結構物。

──by captain Picard

艦名/使用國 拉薩爾號艦隊指揮艦/美國
(USS La Salle AGF-3)

承造國/承造廠 美國/New York NSY廠建造
尺寸(公尺) 長158.6 寬25.6 吃水6.4

排水量(ton) 滿載13900
動力系統/軸馬力 600psi鍋爐*2/24000
蒸汽渦輪*2

雙軸

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

版主

S.I.A.M 管理者

航速(節) 21.6
偵測/電子戰系統 AN/SPS-40 2D對空搜索雷達*1

AN/SPS-10平面搜索雷達*1

AN/SLQ-32(V)2電子戰系統*1

LN-66導航雷達*1

MK-36干擾彈發射器*2(SRBOC)

人員 船員445 司令部138
艦載武裝 雙聯裝MK-33 三吋 50倍徑艦砲*6

(改裝為AGF時拆除)

MK-15 方陣近迫武器系統*2(CIWS)

(1980年代末期加裝)

備註 1964年服役,原屬拉利級兩棲船塢運輸艦,編號LPD-3。1972年被改成艦隊指揮艦(AGF),並更改編號為AGF-3。

(以上資料來自:軍武狂人夢頁面庫存)

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

版主

S.I.A.M 管理者

第六艦隊簡敘:

第六艦隊是地中海的警察,隸屬於歐洲海軍司令部,重要活動海區為地中海和黑海,擁有第二航母大隊。

重要任務是實施海戰,確保地中海和黑海範圍內的制海權與制空權;在地中海沿岸實施兩棲登陸作戰;重點防守和封鎖海區內的主要通道。旗艦為拉薩爾號指揮艦,母港設在地中海地區。

一般擁有20-30艘艦船,兵力約1萬人,編為10個特混艦隊。

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

你需要登入後才可以回覆 登入 | 註冊

存檔|手機版|聯絡我們|新聞提供|鐵之狂傲

GMT+8, 24-5-7 10:54 , Processed in 0.020671 second(s), 15 queries , Gzip On.

回頂部