鐵之狂傲

取回密碼
 註冊
搜尋

切換到指定樓層
1#
Narcissus  水仙 ~﹝中文版﹞

納西斯這個美少年,無數少女為他神魂顛倒,可惜他是個寡情的人,對所有向他示愛的少女都不屑一顧,艾珂的遭遇對他來說只是過眼雲煙。「愛的反面就是恨」,這句話說的很有道理;有些傷透了心的少女向天禱告,祈求上天懲罰這個木人石心的美少年納西斯。

希臘的天神素來愛多管閒事,人世間糾纏不清的情情愛愛,他們更加不會放過。報應女神娜米西斯於是決意教訓納西斯。有一天,天氣炎熱,納西斯在野外狩獵,走得累了,來到一個山泉旁邊。這個山泉水清如鏡,四周的景物都一清二楚倒映水中。納西斯坐在山泉旁休息,頭一低,看到水中有一張俊美無瑕的臉孔。

這是誰呢?納西斯剎那間像著了魔一樣,他伸手去觸撫水中的俊臉,卻使泉水泛起陣陣漣漪。納西斯連忙住手,泉水慢慢平靜,水中人仍是柔情無限地凝望著他。報應女神的這個教訓也實在太大了。納西斯如醉如癡地坐在水邊,寸步不離,日復一日,不眠不休,不飲不食,只是呆望著水中自己的倒影。也不知過了多久,納西斯這個本是無情的美少年終於為情而死。他愛自己之深,連靈魂在渡過地府的冥河時,仍憑舟俯視自己的倒影。

那些一直迷戀納西斯的仙女傷心欲絕,大家來到山泉旁,要把納西斯的遺體好好安葬,卻遍尋不著,只在水邊發現一叢紫蕊白瓣的花,清幽脫俗,臨風依依,花影倒映水中,倍覺淒迷。仙女為了紀念納西斯,就把這叢從未見過的花命名為 Narcissus (水仙花)。

轉播0 分享0 收藏0

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

花的神話~Narcissus 水仙 ~﹝英文版﹞

Narcissus  水仙 ~﹝英文版﹞

Narcissus's cruelty in this case was not the only instance. He shunned all the rest of the nymphs, as he had done poor Echo. One day a maiden who had in vain endeavored to attract him uttered a prayer that he might some time or other feel what it was to love and meet no return of affection. The avenging goddess heard and granted the prayer.

There was a clear fountain, with water like silver, to which the shepherds never drove their flocks, nor the mountain goats resorted, nor any of the beasts of the forests; neither was it defaced with fallen leaves or branches; but the grass grew fresh around it, and the rocks sheltered it from the sun. Hither came one day the youth, fatigued with hunting, heated and thirsty. He stooped down to drink, and saw his own image in the water; he thought it was some beautiful water-spirit living in the fountain.  He stood gazing with admiration at those bright eyes, those locks curled like the locks of Bacchus or Apollo, the rounded cheeks, the ivory neck, the parted lips, and the glow of health and exercise over all. He fell in love with himself. He brought his lips near to take a kiss; he plunged his arms in to embrace the beloved object. It fled at the touch, but returned again after a moment and renewed the fascination. He could not tear himself away; he lost all thought of food or rest. while he hovered over the brink of the fountain gazing upon his own image. He talked with the supposed spirit: "Why, beautiful being, do you shun me? Surely my face is not one to repel you. The nymphs love me, and you yourself look not indifferent upon me. When I stretch forth my arms you do the same; and you smile upon me and answer my beckonings with the like." His tears fell into the water and disturbed the image. As he saw it depart, he exclaimed, "Stay, I entreat you! Let me at least gaze upon you, if I may not touch you." With this, and much more of the same kind, he cherished the flame that consumed him, so that by degrees be lost his color, his vigor, and the beauty which formerly had so charmed the nymph Echo. She kept near him, however, and when he exclaimed,

"Alas! alas! she answered him with the same words. He pined away and died; and when his shade passed the Stygian river, it leaned over the boat to catch a look of itself in the waters. The nymphs mourned for him, especially the water-nymphs; and when they smote their breasts Echo smote hers also. They prepared a funeral pile and would have burned the body, but it was nowhere to be found; but in its place a flower, purple within, and surrounded with white leaves, which bears the name and preserves the memory of Narcissus.

資料來源:http://w3.ly.ks.edu.tw/~atlantia/mythology/myth1.htm

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

你需要登入後才可以回覆 登入 | 註冊

存檔|手機版|聯絡我們|新聞提供|鐵之狂傲

GMT+8, 24-5-8 06:42 , Processed in 0.018273 second(s), 15 queries , Gzip On.

回頂部