鐵之狂傲

取回密碼
 註冊
搜尋

切換到指定樓層
1#
Wind Flower  風信子﹝中文版﹞
(1)

遠射之神阿波羅的人一般的威力不只是使夜間出沒的惡魔膽戰心驚,他要是和哪個少年小伙攀起交情來,他會親密無間,但也往往給對方招來危險。例如,他十分喜愛一個名叫海新瑟斯的少年。這個少年運動嬉戲時,佩著銀弓的神祇總要去陪伴。去捕魚,他拿著網;去狩獵,他牽著狗;去爬山,他不離左右。他整天忙著這些事竟顧不上彈奏里拉琴和拉弓射箭了。有一天,他們玩套圈遊戲,阿波羅使出了力氣和技術把鐵餅高高地拋到空中,扔得又高又遠。海新瑟斯玩興正濃,迫不及待地也要一展身手。他朝還在飛著的鐵餅奔去,伸手去接時,這顆飛彈著地後又反彈起來,恰恰擊中海新瑟斯的前額。他暈倒在地。那個神祇的面容頓時失了血色,變得和海新瑟斯的一樣慘白。他托起了海新瑟斯的身軀,想盡辦法止血,但都沒有奏效,沒能留住飛逝的生命。就像花園中一株被搯斷了莖的百合,枝頭下垂,花朵向地,奄奄一息的海新瑟斯的脖子也彷彿失去了支撐力,腦袋沈重地垂在肩膀上。剛剛流在地上染紅了草木的鮮血消失了,從地裡開出一朵花。這種花─風信子─就以海新瑟斯為名。每逢春回大地的時節,它就盛開怒放,以紀念這少年的遭遇。

據傳說姬芙洛斯 (西風) 也很喜愛海新瑟斯,但他卻和阿波羅來往比和她親密,她因而產生了妒意。就是她把鐵餅吹偏方向,使它打到海新瑟斯頭上的。

(2)

有一日維納斯和兒子邱比特玩耍時,胸前被邱比特的一支箭劃了一下。在養傷期間,她遇到了阿多尼斯,一見傾心。從此維納斯遠離奧林帕斯山上的宮殿而來到凡間,跟隨著年輕的獵人漫遊四方。她忘記在神殿時,過著粉撲、香水的生活。相反地,她把自己裝扮得像狩獵女神黛安娜的樣子,每天和阿多尼斯在林間追逐。好像有預感似地,她告誡阿多尼斯不要去打獵,免遭意外,但他不聽。

戰神馬爾斯嫉妒維納斯愛上狩獵的少年,便將自己變成野豬,阿多尼斯被其利牙刺穿肚皮而死。當維納斯發現阿多尼斯死於非命,她唯一能做用來表達哀思的,是把鮮血灑在地上。過一會兒,血液浸入地裡,長出了一朵朵鮮紅的花,這花就叫做風信子,因為它的生命是很短暫的,一到盛開時,風吹來落英遍地。

轉播0 分享0 收藏0

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

花的神話~Wind Flower 風信子~

Wind Flower  風信子﹝英文版﹞〈自掘死路...英文苦手阿~〉

(1)

The fiery force of Apollo, the Far-darter, was not felt by the monsters of darkness alone.  His friendship for the young and the vigorous was frequently as dangerous as it was dear to the objects of it.  He was, for instance, passionately fond of a youth named Hyacinthus.  The god of the silver bow accompanied the lad in his sports, carried the nets when he went fishing, led the dogs when he went to hunt, followed him in his excursions in the mountains, and neglected for him both lyre and arrows.  One day they played a game of quoits; Apollo, heaving aloft the discus with strength mingled with skill, sent it high and far.  Hyacinthus, excited with the sport and eager to make his throw, ran forward to seize the missile; but it bounded from the earth and struck him in the forehead.  He fainted and fell.  The god, as pale as himself, raised him and tried all his art to stanch the wound and retain the flitting life, but in vain.  As when one has broken the stem of a lily in the garden it hangs its head and turns its flowers to the earth, so the head of the dying boy, as if too heavy for his neck, fell over on his shoulder.  The blood which had flowed on the ground and stained the herbage ceased to be blood; and a flower sprang up.  The flower bears the name of Hyacinthus, and with returning spring revives the memory of his fate.

It was said that Zephyrus ( the west wind ), who was also fond of Hyacinthus and jealous of his preference of Apollo, blew the quoit out of its course to make it strike Hyacinthus.

(2)

Venus (Aphrodite), playing one day with her boy Cupid (Eros), wounded her bosom with one of his arrows. She pushed him away, but the wound was deeper than she thought. Before it healed she beheld Adonis, and was captivated with him. She no longer took any interest in her favourite resorts - Paphos, and Cnidos, and Amathos, rich in metals.  She absented herself even from heaven, for Adonis was dearer to her than heaven. Him she followed and bore him company. She who used to love to recline in the shade, with no care but to cultivate her charms, now rambles through the woods and over the hills, dressed like the huntress Diana; and calls her dogs, and chases hares and stags, or other game that it is safe to hunt, but keeps clear of the wolves and bears, reeking with the slaughter of the herd. She charged Adonis, too, to beware of such dangerous animals. "Be brave towards the timid," said she; "courage against the courageous is not safe. Beware how you expose yourself to danger and put my happiness to risk. Attack not the beasts that Nature has armed with weapons. I do not value your glory so high as to consent to purchase it by such exposure. Your youth, and the beauty that charms Venus, will not touch the hearts of lions and bristly boars. Think of their terrible claws and prodigious strength! I hate the whole race of them. Do you ask me why?" Then she told him the story of Atalanta and Hippomenes, who were changed into lions for their ingratitude to her.

Having given him this warning, she mounted her chariot drawn by swans, and drove away through the air. But Adonis was too noble to heed such counsels. The dogs had roused a wild boar from his lair, and the youth threw his spear and wounded the animal with sidelong stroke. The beast drew out the weapon with his jaws, and rushed after Adonis, who turned and ran; but the boar overtook him, and buried his tusks in his side, and stretched him dying upon the plain.

Venus, in her swan-drawn chariot, had not yet reached Cyprus, when she heard coming up through mid-air the groans of her beloved, and turned her white-winged coursers back to earth. As she drew near and saw from on high his lifeless body bathed in blood, she alighted and, bending over it, beat her breast and tore her hair. Reproaching the Fates, she said, "Yet theirs shall be but a partial triumph; memorials of my grief shall endure, and the spectacle of your death, my Adonis, and of my lamentation shall be annually renewed. Your blood shall be changed into a flower; that consolation none can envy me." Thus speaking, she sprinkled nectar on the blood; and as they mingled, bubbles rose as in a pool on which raindrops fall, and in an hour's time there sprang up a flower of bloody hue like that of the pomegranate. But it is short-lived. It is said the wind blows the blossoms open, and afterwards blows the petals away; so it is called Anemone, or Wind Flower, from the cause which assists equally in its production and its decay.

資料來源:http://w3.ly.ks.edu.tw/~atlantia/mythology/myth1.htm

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

回覆: 花的神話~Wind Flower 風信子~

喔喔~好棒好棒...

可惜喵喵對花不是很了解~^^"

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

你需要登入後才可以回覆 登入 | 註冊

存檔|手機版|聯絡我們|新聞提供|鐵之狂傲

GMT+8, 24-5-8 05:26 , Processed in 0.018932 second(s), 15 queries , Gzip On.

回頂部