取回密碼
 註冊
搜尋

版主

S.I.A.M 管理者

切換到指定樓層
1#
T-34C Turbo Mentor
The T-34C aircraft is an unpressurized two-place, tandem cockpit low-wing single-engine monoplane manufactured by Raytheon Aircraft Company (Formally Beech Aircraft), Wichita, Kansas. The aircraft is powered by a Model PT6A-25 turbo-prop engine manufactured by Pratt & Whitney Aircraft of Canada. The primary mission of the T-34C is to provide primary flight training for student pilots attached to the Chief of Naval Air Training. As a secondary mission, approximately 10% of the aircraft provide pilot proficiency and other aircraft support services to AIRLANT, AIRPAC, and NAVAIR "satellite sites" operated throughout CONUS.

The T-34C aircraft was procured as a commercial-derivative aircraft certified under an FAA Type Certificate. Throughout its life, the aircraft has been operated and commercially supported by the Navy using FAA processes, procedures and certifications. It continues to be maintained commercially at all levels of maintenance, and relies on COTS/NDI components and equipment to support airworthiness. Aircraft modification efforts are "turnkey" projects (procurement and installation) implemented as part of competitively awarded maintenance contracts. Where extensive integration efforts are required, the non-recurring engineering phase, including test and certification, is typically performed by Raytheon Aircraft Company under a sole-source engineering contract with the Navy.

轉播0 分享0 收藏0

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

全世界最先進的跳動筆

版主

S.I.A.M 管理者

Specifications
WingSpan35 ft. 5 in. (10 meters)
Length28 ft. 8 in. (9 meters)
Height9 ft. 11 in. (3 meters)
Weight4,425 lbs. loaded (appx 3,000 Lb empty)
ArmamentNone
EngineModel PT6A-25 turbo-prop engine (Pratt & Whitney Aircraft of Canada)
Maximum speed280 Knots (322 mph)
Range600 nautical miles
Service Ceiling25,000 ft.
Cost$1 million
CrewTwo (Instructor and Pilot)

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

版主

S.I.A.M 管理者

(文章來自:美製教練機)

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

版主

S.I.A.M 管理者

T-34這型教練機原先分別有A跟B型各400餘架服役於美國空軍和海軍,這兩型T-34都是用活塞引擎的機種,在1973年由美國海軍提出改良需求後由Beech公司改裝並配上P&W PT6A-25的渦輪引擎而定名為T-34C.在這個最大動力達715hp的引擎推動下,T-34C可以達到

最大平飛速率: 400 KM/H

海平面爬昇率: 540 m/分

實用昇限: 9150 m

最大航程: 1310 KM

中華民國空軍共採購了44架的T-34C於1985年開始在空軍官校服役,擔任官校飛行學員的初級和中級飛行訓練機種.擔任過這個任務的機種的曾經有T-28還有改裝渦輪引擎的中興號.可以說是在中華民國空軍飛行員的養成中扮演很重要的角色

參考資料:

尖端科技特刊 Y2K國軍武器報告書(上)

中國的空軍畫冊 民國78年8月出刊

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

你需要登入後才可以回覆 登入 | 註冊

存檔|手機版|聯絡我們|新聞提供|鐵之狂傲

GMT+8, 24-5-2 07:45 , Processed in 0.016974 second(s), 15 queries , Gzip On.

回頂部