取回密碼
 註冊
搜尋

版主

S.I.A.M 管理者

切換到指定樓層
1#
T-44A Pegasus

The T-44A aircraft is a twin-engine, pressurized, fixed-wing monoplane manufactured by Raytheon Aircraft Company (formerly Beech Aircraft), Wichita, Kansas. The aircraft is powered by two model PT6A-34B turbo-prop engines manufactured by Pratt & Whitney Aircraft of Canada. The primary mission of the T-44A is to provide advanced maritime flight training for the Chief of Naval Air Training in Corpus Christi, TX.

The T-44A aircraft was procured as a commercial-derivative aircraft certified under an FAA Type Certificate. Throughout its life, the aircraft has been operated and commercially supported by the Navy using FAA processes, procedures and certifications. It continues to be maintained commercially at all levels of maintenance, and relies on COTS/NDI components and equipment to support airworthiness. Aircraft modification efforts are "turnkey" projects (procurement and installation) implemented as part of competitively awarded maintenance contracts. Where extensive integration efforts are required, the non-recurring engineering phase, including test and certification, is typically performed by Raytheon Aircraft Company under a sole-source engineering contract with the Navy.

轉播0 分享0 收藏0

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

版主

S.I.A.M 管理者

Specifications

(文章來自:歷史教練機)

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

版主

S.I.A.M 管理者

美國海軍升級T-44A教練機

英國《防務新聞》2006年8月18日報導,美國海軍對其主要的多發動機教練機T-44A飛馬(Pegasus)進行航電系統升級,採用商用現貨(COST,Commercial-off-the-Shelf)的綜合數位座艙汰換過時的航電系統。

正當美國海軍飛行訓練系統專案辦公室將T-44A升級爲T-44C時得到新指示,要求改良後的飛機要爲飛行員學員提供向玻璃座艙飛機的過渡訓練。

此次的升級將爲受訓多發動機飛機的學生提供綜合飛行管理系統、增強型近地警告系統、地形警警系統、帶有移動地圖的氣象雷達、空中防撞系統、應急備用系統、超高頻/特高頻(UHF/VHF)無線電台和新的機內通信系統。

目前飛機的庫存量爲54架。美國海軍已向第31訓練飛行中隊(VT-31)交付了3架T-44C教練機,還有6架正在升級中。其餘45架飛機將透過另一項競爭合約,在2007至2010年間進行航電升級。T-44A的模擬器和系統組件也在升級中,以回應飛機航電系統的升級。

畢琪飛機公司(Beechcraft)製造的T-44A教練機,用於訓練美國海軍、海軍陸戰隊、空軍、海岸防衛隊(USCG)和外國軍機學員飛行渦輪螺旋槳多動機飛機已有29年多的歷史。

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

你需要登入後才可以回覆 登入 | 註冊

存檔|手機版|聯絡我們|新聞提供|鐵之狂傲

GMT+8, 24-6-1 20:28 , Processed in 0.020897 second(s), 15 queries , Gzip On.

回頂部