M548  貨物運輸車

M577  裝甲指揮車

M730  野戰飛彈車

M981  拖式飛彈車

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

版主

S.I.A.M 管理者

Future Concepts
Tomorrow's track combat vehicles will need to transit battlefields quicker, carry heavier loads, provide crew and equipment with increased protection and meet the digitization requirements of Force XXI and the Army After Next. Government and industry planners are looking at a number of initiatives to help insure these future capabilities in the M113A3 family of vehicles systems. The force structure for 21st century armored forces will keep much of the existing track combat vehicle fleet that are in the Army today. The challenge for tomorrow's Army will involve making the best use of future funding to improve capabilities and reduce limitations of the current vehicle inventory.

Due to its durability, low cost, and light weight, the M113 design is an ideal starting point for development of future light weight vehicles. Concepts ranging from rear drive M113 vehicles, to composite hulled turreted vehicles, to low observable alternatives are all possible given the baseline M113 chassis and components. Recent M113 concepts for the future include: the XM1108 Universal Carrier, the M113A3 High Mobility System, and the M577A3 "Stretch". These concepts, as well as other ongoing upgrade initiatives, provide the foundation for future modernization and the continued viability and utility of M113-based systems.

Regardless of the need and the timeframe involved, these concepts provide an effective, viable alternative to a new start production program for the chassis. This allows program funding to concentrate on maturing the target acquisition, survivability, low observable, and communications technologies needed.

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

版主

S.I.A.M 管理者

M113A3+ Engineering Squad Vehicle (ESV) The M113A3+ ESV is the only affordable solution that meets the Combat Engineer Squad requirements to transport an eight man engineer squad and all of their equipment while providing mobility and survivability equal to the maneuver force. The M113A3+ ESV supports the Engineer Squad in the performance of both offensive and defensive obstacle/counter-obstacle operations in support of the maneuver force. The vehicle can be adapted to fulfill other engineer mission objectives including: carrying the Volcano mine dispenser, the pathfinder marking system, and towing the MICLC trailer.  Convertible for excess M113 assets, its basic configuration provides:
  • Ballistic survivability equal to the M2A2 IFV
  • 30% more volume under armor than the M113A3
  • 30% more payload capacity
  • 50% greater cross country mobility (equal to M1/M2)
The approved System Acquisition Strategy (SAS) calls for fielding 332 units to fill out Force Package I Engineer units. Depending on funding availability, First Unit Equipped (FUE) is projected for FY00.

M113A3+ Mobile Tactical Vehicle Light (MTVL)The M113A3+ mobile tactical vehicle light (MTVL) uses an M113 hull that is lengthened 34 inches and equipped with an additional road wheel (six on each side). The vehicle was developed as a "production-tooled demonstrator" with private-industry funding from United Defense.

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

版主

S.I.A.M 管理者

M113 Hazardous Materials Recovery Vehicle (HAZMAT)As M113 FOV carriers become excess in the military system a number of conversion options are being considered for asset utilization. United Defense L.P., working with NASA/AMES, has developed the Hazardous Materials Recovery Vehicle (HAZMAT), as one such use for these excess assets. The HAZMAT vehicle utilizes a Stretch M577A3 hull structure incorporating a light dozer blade and a hydraulic manipulator arm. The vehicle provides a versatile chassis for hazardous material recovery operations. The HAZMAT has been designed to retain the air transportability features of the M113 FOV, with C-139 roll-on/roll-off capability. In addition the HAZMAT is being designed to include an over-pressure closed circuit life support system, radiation shielding, a HAZMAT suit docking feature, and a high visibility chemical agent resistant finish. The HAZMAT retains the M113 FOV mobility characteristics to support recovery operations in all terrains.

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

版主

S.I.A.M 管理者

Infantry Fighting Vehicle Light (IFVL)Infantry Fighting Vehicle Light (IFVL) is a light infantry fighting vehicle based on the proven MTVL chassis and featuring a one-man stabilized turret is convertible from existing assets or available as new production. It offers the exceptional automotive performance of the MTVL chassis combined with the substantial firepower of the stabilized 25mm chaingun and 7.62mm machinegun. The vehicle is powered by a 400hp 6V53TIA electronically controlled engine driving through the latest X200-4B cross drive transmission. The IFVL uses many common M113/MTVL components that help insure high reliability, availability, and maintainability, plus a proven design, common maintenance techniques and an established logistics infrastructure. Applique armor provides the flexibility to alter the armor package as the threat level changes or technology advances. The vehicle carries a crew of two or three and up to 10 dismount soldiers. As with all M113 variants,it is roll-on/roll-off transportable on a C130.

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

版主

S.I.A.M 管理者

二次大戰以後,美國的M113即為裝甲運兵車的代表。

雖然鋁合金裝甲重量、防護力有限,但它仍有一些優點,如速度快又可在水上浮游、機動力佳、裝載容量大且出入車體方便。M113的任務是將一個步兵班安全、機動、快速的運送到前線作戰,待步兵下車戰鬥時,車輛可在後面待機或 火力支援,美軍士兵更暱稱M113為「戰場計程車」。M113系列 的總生產量將近75,000輛,包括我國、南韓和土耳其都有生產,M113系列還推出飛彈載具、迫砲載具、指揮通信車等修改型。

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

版主

S.I.A.M 管理者

而M113只是該型甲車在美軍武器系統中的編號.並不是裝甲運兵車的代號.Armored Personnel Carrier簡稱APC才是所謂的裝甲人員運輸車.至於國造的CM21甲車系列則是M113的變體.

CM21該車具有M113的運輸功能但又有提供步兵在車上戰鬥的能力.所以稱為裝甲步兵戰鬥車(簡稱裝步戰車).不過與外國同級的AFV車輛比較.CM21在火力上遜色不少.但比起M113已經有很大的進步

沿革:

M113是美國在二戰之後所發展全覆式裝甲人員運輸車輛.在1960年首次亮相至今.M113已成為西方國家主要的裝甲人員運輸車輛.以總重不過13噸.搭配275匹馬力的柴油發動機.最高路速可達66Km.最大行程為480公里.可乘坐2+11的步兵.戰場計程車的名稱當之無愧.總生產量超過八萬輛

乘坐人數:2+11   長度:4.863m   寬度:2.686m   高度:2.5m   重量:12.3噸

車身裝甲主要材質:鋁   基本自衛武裝:M2 HB 12.7mm機槍一挺

動力來源:底特律柴油發動機275匹馬力  操作方式:扭力桿  最高路速:66Km   

最大行程:480Km

特色:

最初是做為單純人員運輸車的M113發展至今.已經有許許多多的衍生家族.可以說步兵在此車上幾乎無所不能.以下是幾個比較有名的衍生車種

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

你需要登入後才可以回覆 登入 | 註冊

存檔|手機版|聯絡我們|新聞提供|鐵之狂傲

GMT+8, 24-6-13 19:26 , Processed in 0.030749 second(s), 16 queries , Gzip On.

回頂部