註冊
搜尋

版主

S.I.A.M 管理者

發表於 07-11-12 21:36:08 |顯示全部樓層 大字 中字 小字 正體化 简体化
LCC 19 Blue Ridge class
LCC-19 藍嶺級兩棲艦隊指揮艦

原文:

Amphibious Command ships provide command and control for fleet commanders. Commissioned in 1970, these are the only ships to be designed initially for an amphibious command ship role. Earlier amphibious command ships lacked sufficient speed to keep up with a 20-knot amphibious force. Subsequently, both ships became fleet flagships. USS Blue Ridge became the Seventh Fleet command ship in 1979, and USS Mount Whitney became the Second Fleet command ship in 1981.

USS Blue Ridge (LCC-19) was conceived in 1963 and was in the planning and design stage for four years. She was built by the Philadelphia naval Shipyard in 1967 and commissioned November 14, 1970. Unlike her World War II predecessor of the same name, which had to be converted from a merchantman to an Amphibious Force flagship, the new 620-foot United States Ship Blue Ridge (LCC 19) represents a unique effort and achievement in the Navy's Command and Control ship design. Here for the first time is a platform built from the keel up to accomplish the mission of Command and Control coordination. In this 18,500 ton ship are found the facilities to direct and manage every phase of command and control operations. Blue Ridge represents the accumulated knowledge of four decades of the Navy's experience in meeting difficult challenges of Control and Coordination.

Blue Ridge utilizes her "main battery" of computers, communications equipment and other electronic facilities to fulfill her mission as flagship for the United States Seventh Fleet. These systems are also instrumental in her secondary function as a command ship for the Amphibious Task Force and Landing Force Commanders during all phases of fleetwide operations, as well as a Commander Joint Task Force (CJTF) flagship when national interests require it.

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

全世界最先進的跳動筆

版主

S.I.A.M 管理者

續:

The Blue Ridge is the most capable command ship ever built, with an extremely sophisticated Command and Control system. The Joint Maritime Command Information System(JMCIS) consists of numerous powerful computers distributed throughout the ship from which information and data from worldwide sources are entered into a central database. This single integrated database concentrates the available information into a complete tactical picture of air, surface and subsurface contacts, enabling the Fleet Commander to quickly assess and concentrate on any situation which might arise. This ability to access information from military and civilian sources throughout the world gives Blue Ridge a global command and control capability unparalleled in Naval history.

In addition to her sophisticated command and control system, an extremely refined communications system is also an integral part of the ship's radical new design. Through an automated patch panel and computer-controlled switching matrix, any combination of communications equipment desired may be quickly connected. The "clean" topside area is the result of careful design intended to keep the ship's interference to her own communications system at a minimum.

A description of Blue Ridge would not be complete without mention of her twenty-knot plus speed capability. She is a great improvement in ship design, not only in speed, but also in habitability. Fitness rooms, air conditioning, ship's stores, spacious galleys and messing areas all help make life at sea a great deal more pleasant for the crew and embarked staffs. Blue Ridge has accommodations for over 250 officers, 1200 enlisted men and 100 enlisted females.

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

版主

S.I.A.M 管理者

Specifications(數據)
Power PlantTwo boilers, one geared turbine, one shaft; 22,000 horsepower
Length overall634 feet (190 meters)
Beam extreme108 feet (32 meters)
Displacement18,874 tons (16,987 metric tons) full load
Speed23 knots (26.5 miles, 42.4 km, per hour)
AircraftAll helicopters except the CH-53 Sea Stallion can be carried
Crew52 officers, 790 enlisted
Unit Operating Cost
Annual Average
$37,000,000 [source: [FY1996 VAMOSC]

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

版主

S.I.A.M 管理者

Ships(同級指揮艦)
NameNumberBuilderHomeportOrderedCommissionedDecommissioned
USS Blue Ridge LCC 19 Philadelphia Naval ShipyardYokosuka, Japan
USS Mount Whitney LCC 20 Newport NewsNorfolk

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

版主

S.I.A.M 管理者

LCC 19 Blue Ridge class 電腦繪圖:

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

版主

S.I.A.M 管理者

LCC 19 Blue Ridge class 圖集:

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

版主

S.I.A.M 管理者

武器數據:

藍嶺級艦隊指揮艦的惠特尼山號(USS Mount Whitney LCC-20)。

──by captain Picard

艦名/使用國 藍嶺級兩棲指揮艦/美國
(Blue Ridge class)

承造國/承造廠 美國/
LCC-19──由Philadelphia NSY廠承造

LCC-20──由Newport News廠承造

尺寸(公尺) 長190 寬32 吃水7.5

排水量(ton) 輕載16790 滿載18650
動力系統/軸馬力 鍋爐*2/22000
蒸汽渦輪*1

單軸

航速(節) 23
偵測/電子戰系統 AN/SPS-48 3D對空搜索雷達*1

AN/SPS-40 對空搜索雷達*1

AN/SPS-67平面搜索雷達*1

AN/SLQ-32(V)2電子戰系統*1

AN/SLQ-25魚雷反制系統*1

MK-36干擾彈發射器(SRBOC)

射控/控制系統 MK-115射控雷達*2

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

版主

S.I.A.M 管理者

續:

人員 842
艦載武裝 MK-25 BPDMS海麻雀短程防空飛彈發射器*2

(1974年加裝)

MK-15 方陣近迫武器系統(CIWS)*2

(1985~1987年加裝)

雙聯裝MK-33 3吋(76mm) 50倍徑艦砲*2

艦載機 甲板操作:直昇機*2
登陸載具 甲板吊掛──LCPL人員登陸艇*4
姊妹艦 共二艘──
LCC-19 BLUERIDGE

LCC-20 MOUNT WHITNEY

備註 1970至1971年服役

(以上資料來自:軍武狂人夢頁面庫存)
001.jpg

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

版主

S.I.A.M 管理者

軍武舊文:

美海軍第七艦隊"藍嶺"號 第四次來訪

親密接觸「藍嶺」號

作為第七艦隊的旗艦,「藍嶺」號這艘18500噸、「代表美國海上綜合作戰指揮能力最高水準」的兩棲指揮艦的動向一直引人注目。源自美國海軍第七艦隊在中美關係史上曾經扮演的特別角色,「藍嶺」號也受到中國人的特殊關注,無論是軍事專家、新聞記者還是艦船「發燒友」。2001年3月「藍嶺」號訪滬時,不少人得以與它「親密接觸」。

《了望東方週刊》記者當時曾登艦採訪,看到「藍嶺」號更像矗立在城市廣場上的一座現代化寫字樓,從艦首走到艦尾需要好幾分鐘。艦上身材嬌小、金色長髮的女兵,表示「要嘗嘗地道的中國菜」的水手,小型教堂裡20多歲的「牧師」比爾,都給記者留下新鮮而深刻的印象。

中國海軍新聞官鄒陳東也曾登艦進行專訪。他在《中國國防報》上撰文,將「藍嶺」號稱為「電腦城」。他描述了「藍嶺」號與其他旗艦的不同之處:艙面沒有密密麻麻的天線,前後甲板都顯得非常空曠,只見幾個球狀的物體在艙面上顯得非常突出,這就是「藍嶺」號的天線和雷達;沒有強大的武器配備,主要作用是指揮,最重要的裝備就是各種通訊電子設備和電腦。
002.jpg

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

版主

S.I.A.M 管理者

這位海軍新聞官獲准進入「戰術情報指揮中心(TICC)」參觀,他這樣描述第七艦隊的「大腦」:只見4個投影儀在4塊1.2米×2米的大螢幕上打出4個不同的畫面,右起第一塊顯示的是「藍嶺」號的外部因素;第二塊螢幕可以看出是我國江蘇、上海、浙江3地的海圖,可傳遞空中、海面、海上目標圖像等資訊;第三塊螢幕主要顯示長距離目標;第四塊顯示的是日本沿海至台灣的圖像,主要考慮氣象、風向及洋流。

上海的一名艦船「發燒友」就沒這麼幸運了,他沒拿到參觀票,在濛濛細雨中繞著碼頭四處踅摸,走出一公里,攀高上低,才得以遠觀「藍嶺」號倩影,為這個「火力比我軍500噸的邊防緝私艇還要弱」、卻具備世界一流海軍指揮系統的「大傢伙」而興奮不已。至今,他拍攝的圖片還掛在網上。

夏立平向《了望東方週刊》回憶說:在上海文新大廈,當時的第七艦隊司令作了演講。他對美國的亞太防務戰略做了詳細的闡述,也不諱言美國在這一地區保持強大的軍事存在,而且要擴大美國在亞太地區的軍事存在。夏立平說,總體來說這艘軍艦比較老,差不多是第七艦隊裡歷史最久的了,所以相對來說裝備也比較落後,一般來中國訪問的美國軍艦都不是很新。夏立平接觸到的「藍嶺」號官兵都表示很願意來上海訪問,認為上海是一個很適合觀光購物的旅遊城市。他們還喜歡去上海的酒吧。夏立平斷定此次「藍嶺」號來上海仍會按慣例在軍艦上舉行招待會,接待上海的官員和學者。這是一種宣傳和公關手段。
003.jpg

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

你需要登入後才可以回覆 登入 | 註冊

存檔|手機版|聯絡我們|新聞提供|鐵之狂傲

GMT+8, 24-4-19 10:02 , Processed in 3.090466 second(s), 17 queries .

回頂部