鐵之狂傲

取回密碼
 註冊
搜尋

【文學討論】 From Manchu to Manchuria

[複製連結] 檢視: 11704|回覆: 0

本文章最後由 颜无暮 於 16-10-4 08:58 編輯

As is known to all, the Chinese people now speak Chinese. But maybe what foreigners don't know is that there are many different dialects in different provinces. For example, Cantonese can even be used as a language alone. Because it is written and pronunciation both are different.
I live in a coastal city, which is near Manchuria in the traditional sense. Manchuria people, is a kind of ethnic minorities. They speak manchu. But now they have changed the language. In spite of this, they still have Manchu culture in Chinese. In addition, their language is borrowed from Japanese and Russian. Because both Japan and Russia have colonized Manchuria.
I'm not Manchu, on the contrary, I am a Han Chinese. The Han nationality is the main body of china. In history, the city I live in is the starting point of the Great Wall. Our ancestors are here to guard the Great Wall, to protect our capital, Beijing. If the fall of Qinhuangdao, that Beijing will also fall in the near future. This means the end of the country. So, since ancient times we have been fighting in Qinhuangdao and the enemy. The enemy is usually the Mongols or manchu. Only once was the joint forces in Britain, France and Germany, Austria Hungary, Italy, Japan, Russia and the United States. So, people of different nationalities in here, both former enemies or friends. China culture there is a magic and can integrate different ethnic culture. In a word, what I am saying is that the dialect is a kind of unique dialect which is integrated with the foreign language. Changes in the pronunciation of some words.
Bread is a good example. Before we have bread, until the Russians brought bread. So we learn Russian name, called bread: lie Ba(Хлеб). Similarly, we take machine pronunciation as: Ma shen. That means a kind of animal who looks like Pegasus.Through these foreign words, we can accept new things from different countries. Our country has become more united. This also makes the Manchuria language and the existence of a fundamental difference in cantonese. To expand, many languages in the north and south of the many languages are also fundamentally diverse. The southern dialect generally tend to be more polite, do not want to hurt others. The northern dialects are straightforward and can quickly reach the target.For example,People in the South have the habit of drinking tea. When people in the south before drinking tea, the general will allow each other to drink.
This time, one will say:“you drink first.”
Another person would refuse: "no, how can this be? Would you like to drink first?”
“No, you are the elder. You come first.”
“Oh, you are dutiful younger, or you can go first.”
Cycles like this a few times, two people will be satisfied. This process is not important in the end who drink.It just for express how polite they are.
In the north, we will only say: "please!" And then we'll have a drink. Incidentally, we do not drink tea, drink alcohol more time.
In my home, I communicate with my parents in Mandarin. My basic standard of Putonghua, in some cases, the tone will be different. If I communicate with my grandparents, they will use Manchuria dialect, I still use Mandarin, but I can fully understand what they mean. That can more clearly to express what do you want but sometimes not very appropriate. For example, one day, I asked one of my relatives who speak Manchuria language and hurt his leg.
“How is your leg?(Chinese)”
“It’s very well. It just can’t do useless thing.(Manchuria)”
Throughout history, the nation is often filled with bloody killings. However, China's development, killing is not the mainstream. We are trying to teach a minority, how to grow, how to learn etiquette, how to become a qualified "gentleman" . If they want, they can also transform their mother tongue in Chinese. Because of the contrast between Chinese and their mother tongue, the superiority is obvious: the meaning is abundant, and the legend and the story can be recorded in the way of writing. As a result, a few people do not have to use folk artists oral way to spread their culture. The way to spread culture, too "expensive", often a tribe of only one or two people can complete oral civilization.
If we compare Manchuria and Mandarin, we will find that the Manchuria dialect belongs to a branch of Mandarin, but is different from American accent and slang. Simply, in the vast majority of the text, the Manchuria language is still using Chinese characters. A minority dialect forms the dissimilation text, is the Manchuria language innovation. But still belong to the category of chinese. We transformed the local aborigines, manchu. Their grammar and words into the language of Manchuria. And before that their language is another kind of strange language, and Turkic, Mongolian is the same language, belong to the Altaic language family. Because of this, the vitality of Chinese and the ability to transform more significant.
Finally, I am proud of the language which I said. Because it not only brings together the wisdom of the Han people, even more than a collection of Chinese wisdom. This is a kind of culture, which is expressed in the mouth of people.

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

全世界最先進的跳動筆
你需要登入後才可以回覆 登入 | 註冊

存檔|手機版|聯絡我們|新聞提供|鐵之狂傲

GMT+8, 24-3-29 01:37 , Processed in 0.051789 second(s), 15 queries .

回頂部