取回密碼
 註冊
搜尋

切換到指定樓層
1#
會員:swallowsunok (原創撰寫)

遊戲聽譯所得 大家一起分享

對加內特的評價

解說員一--「You watch a lot of   Kevin Garnett, is he the most intense NBA player you ever seen.」

解說員一---你看過很多KG的比賽, 他是不是你見過的對比賽最有熱情和渴望的球員。

解說員二--「I tell you what, he is right up there ,  I  don』t know if anybody has more intensity than KG does ,I mean the way he goes to the basketball stands, makes all the motion with his mouth, looks into the crowd , talks to himself  before the jump ball ,but he』s been doing that since he came into the league ,I know a guy who was a teammate of his from Minnesota , he say this young guy is something else , and that』s been who he is since he came into the league , so I don』t know if anybody else who has more intensity than KG does to play day in day out  in the NBA」

解說員二---讓我來告訴你把,他就是那樣的一種人(承認是的)。我不知道還有沒有人在這方面超過KG,我的意思是,在比賽開場跳球之前,他走到籃前(用頭撞籃筐 哈哈,開場畫面裡有),作出各種表情,直視觀眾席的觀眾,和自己說話(鼓勵自己,為自己打氣)。 但是他從剛進聯盟的時候就是這樣子的。我認識他以前在明尼蘇達森林狼是的一個隊友,他說著個年輕的傢伙非同尋常。所以不不知道還有沒有比KG人對於這樣的日夜兼程,幾乎不停息,勞累的NBA的賽程更有熱情的球員了(NBA賺的多,但是確實很辛苦,每天都得不停的趕飛機飛往不同的城市,背靠背打比賽,壓力不小)

對姚明的評價1

姚明, a tremendous low post scorer with a feathering touch for a big guy . What makes him so hard to defend is he』s so wide, his legs are like tree trunk. This guy when he gets you behind ,you can』t get around him . And then he has excellent hands , so he catches everything . And the feathering touch and various shots of low post , left handed hooks ,right handed hooks .He is a monster inside.
姚明,一個有着不屬於大個子該有的柔軟手感的極好的地位得分球員。是什麼使他那麼難防守呢?是他的身材龐大。他的雙腿粗的就像樹樁一樣(汗一個)。這傢伙當他被打你的時候,你很難防得了他。再加上他有完美的直覺和手感,所以他能抓住所有頭上的球。還有就是他那柔軟的手感和多種多樣的地位射籃的方式,左右手勾手。他是個禁區裡的怪獸。(吼吼,聽的好自豪啊)

對姚明的評價2
「姚明,a big guy with demands a double teem and has a feathering touch inside」 「Clack he is so consistent in every game」  「Really steady outstanding shooter both from the field and the fault line」.
「姚明,一個有着柔軟手感的需要包夾防守的大個子」 「克拉克,他每場比賽都是那麼的穩定!」 「非常穩定的傑出的射手不管是在運動戰中還是在罰球線上」

另外還有兩個評價,不是太常出現意思都差不多,比較簡短就不寫了(姚明有四個評價啊,再加上開場時的評價,有五個了,哈哈,看來真算得上是大民星了,和黑曼巴相當了啊)

對易帝的評價

「易建聯,the sixth overall pick in the draft, still trying to mix himself in the league.」
「Yeah, but I think he show sighs to be a really outstanding offense player, he already has range out of the three point line , a pretty comfortable ball handler , I think he just needs to ad strength that he can combine his outside shots with a little more production inside」
「易建聯,第六順位被選中,還在嘗試着在NBA找到自己的位置。」
  「是啊,我認為從他身上看到了一個出色的進攻球員的徵兆,他已經有了三分綫以外的射程,運球也不錯,我認為他需要的是要加強力量,這樣的話他可以在外線投籃的基礎上加上內線的進攻技巧」(易帝加油吧)

對t-mac的評價

Two time scoring champion, multiple all star player Tracy Mcgredy ,on of the greatest player I think in the NBA despite being sidetrack by injury through out his career . When he is right , he is the terrific offence player, you see long arm, quick, explosive, a better ball handler and passer than he』s given credit to , because he』s such a terrific scorer. When he is healthy and his mind is focus on defend, he can be a terrific defender too, he can do everything, it』s a shame that he』s been sidetrack by injury, when he is healthy, he is the guy that can really impact the game at both defense and offense of the floor.
  兩屆得分王,全能全明星球員麥蒂,在NBA最傑出的球員之一,雖然在他的職業生涯中一直被傷病拖累着。當他健康的時候,他是一個出色的進攻手。修長的手臂,快速,敏捷,有爆發力。因為人們都把注意力集中在他得分的能力上,所以低估了他的運球和傳球的能力。當他健康並且專注防守時,他也可以是個好的防守者。他幾乎可以幹任何是。很可惜他被傷病拖累。當他健康是,他是一個可以主宰比賽進攻和防守端得人。

對韋德的評價

「Boy I tell you what ,with Dwade ,what a turn around and what a difference between healthy and hurt, people were  starting to write Dwade off  because his numbers and production has gone down ,but he was hurt, he was not healthy, knee trouble ,shoulder issue ,trying to carrying a team. And he did it all without complaining. But you know he wasn』t himself . the redeem season show you who Dwade is ,and that』s was an unbelievable come back season for Dwade.」
「兄弟 讓我來告訴你吧 ,德文韋德,多麼一個閃亮的轉折,受傷和健康的他簡直是判若兩人啊。(在拿了總冠軍之後熱火陷入低潮,韋德受傷表現不佳)人們逐漸把韋德遺忘了因為他的得分少了,打球失去了創造力。但是他那時深受傷病困擾,膝傷,肩傷,全力支撐着球隊,他默默的做着所有的一切,承受着痛苦但毫無怨言。但是你知道那時的他並不是那個無所不能得韋德。那個賽季之後的賽季,我們看到他用自己的行動向人們重新展示真正的韋德是怎麼樣的,那真是一個韋德回歸的難以置信的賽季。」

有時間加上king james 和 艾弗森 黑曼巴科比等注意度高的球員吧 這幾天課排滿了 沒時間 晚上玩的時候聽到記下來

~_~"
轉播0 分享0 收藏0

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

全世界最先進的跳動筆
你需要登入後才可以回覆 登入 | 註冊

存檔|手機版|聯絡我們|新聞提供|鐵之狂傲

GMT+8, 24-4-26 01:01 , Processed in 1.749874 second(s), 15 queries , Gzip On.

回頂部