切換到指定樓層
1#
M56 COYOTE
GENERATOR, SMOKE, MECHANICAL: MOTORIZED DUAL PURPOSE UNIT:

M56土狼
渦輪煙霧機械發射裝置
摩托化高效率用途部隊

原文:

MISSION: The M56 Coyote enhances the division and corps commander's ability to deny the enemy information, to protect his forces, and to dominate the maneuver battle. Six M56 Coyotes form the smoke platoon. The M56 will operate in support of light and airborne maneuver units by disseminating smoke on the move and from stationary positions to defeat enemy sensors and smart munitions such as tank thermal sights, guided munitions, directed energy weapons, and other systems operating in the visual through far-infrared regions of the electromagnetic spectrum.

CHARACTERISTICS: The M56 Coyote is a motorized system mounted on an M1113 Expanded Capacity High Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicle (HMMWV). The M1113 HMMWV has a gross vehicle weight of 11,500 lbs which allows the maneuver element to fully load the M56 and still pull a trailer. The turbocharged 190 hp engine provides excellent mobility. The smoke generating system provides 90 minutes of visual and 30 minutes of infrared obscuration without resupply. The visual and infrared screens can deny enemy reconnaissance, surveillance, and target acquisition (RISTA) devices information of troop strength, position, and movement and deny visual and infrared weapon systems kills on our combat units. A pre-planned Materiel Change to add a 30 minute millimeter wave obscuring capability will defeat enemy radar RISTA devices and weapon systems. A Drivers Vision Enhancer (DVE) is currently being added to provide the additional capability to drive at night and under obscured conditions. A crew of two operate the M56 Coyote.

轉播0 分享0 收藏0

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

全世界最先進的跳動筆

版主

S.I.A.M 管理者

續:

FOREIGN COUNTERPART: Countries using former Soviet doctrine emphasize extensive use of smoke during tactical exercises. Many nations, especially those in the Middle East, are beginning to realize the benefits of smoke and have developed programs in this area. Many potential threat countries are also acquiring enhanced thermal and infrared RISTA devices that make our forces more vulnerable without the use of smoke.

PROGRAM STATUS: The M56 Coyote was Type Classified September 1994. A production contract was awarded to Robotic Systems Technology in March 1995 for 267 systems. First Article and Production Verification testing were successfully completed in September 1996. Eight M56 Coyotes were fielded to the Chemical School, Ft. McClellan, AL, in May 1997.

PROJECTED ACTIVITIES: Fieldings to FORSCOM began in July 1998 with delivery of 18 systems to the 82nd Airborne, Ft. Bragg, NC. A follow-on five year multiyear contract will be awarded in FY01. A materiel change program to add a millimeter wave module will also begin in FY01. This program will provide extended spectral coverage to defeat threat weapon systems operating in the millimeter regions of the electromagnetic spectrum.

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

版主

S.I.A.M 管理者

M56 COYOTE:

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

版主

S.I.A.M 管理者

武器介紹:

與航天裝備相比,地面裝備行動緩慢,機動距離短。因此,在未來戰場中,地面裝備面臨著生存能力下降的嚴峻挑戰。為了解決這一難題,從上世紀末開始,美國陸軍就著手開發有「地面裝備障眼法大師」之稱的M56「土狼」發煙車,有效地滿足了地面作戰裝備的野戰生存需求。

M56機械發煙器是一種安裝在M113高機動多用途輪式車輛上的大面積發煙系統。M56能遮蔽有價值的固定目標,如機場、橋樑和彈藥庫等,同時也能遮蔽機動的目標,如護送結隊而行的人員或車輛等。該系統為模塊化設計,用一個空氣渦輪引擎作為動力源來散佈遮障。可見光遮障模塊通過蒸發霧化油來形成煙幕,時間最長可達90分鐘。散發可迷盲紅外傳感器的微粒材料最多可用30分鐘。

M56於1994年9月定型,1995年開始生產。訓練型於1997年5月獲得批准,投入化學藥品和軍火學校用於訓練。1998年9月,美國陸軍司令部批准了新的型號。首次列裝部隊是在1998年10月。

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

版主

S.I.A.M 管理者

武器補充:

M56渦輪發煙車除白色煙霧外,另可添加石墨粉發出黑色煙霧,除可達到遮蔽與掩蔽的效果外,由於煙幕是以固體或液體微粒散佈,對光電磁波產生吸收、反射、散射等作用,會吸收、降低電子或光學儀器的能量,基於此原理,即可妨礙紅外線、雷達、雷射等自然物質。

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

你需要登入後才可以回覆 登入 | 註冊

存檔|手機版|聯絡我們|新聞提供|鐵之狂傲

GMT+8, 24-4-27 01:36 , Processed in 3.109957 second(s), 15 queries , Gzip On.

回頂部