取回密碼
 註冊
搜尋

版主

S.I.A.M 管理者

切換到指定樓層
1#
Interim Vehicle Mounted Mine Detector [IVMMD]
Ground Standoff Minefield Detection System (GSTAMIDS)

臨時車載地雷探測系統(IVMMD)
車載遠距離探測系統(GSTAMIDS)

原文:
The Interim Vehicle Mounted Mine Detector [IVMMD] is a vehicle-mounted metallic mine detection system. IVMMD will support contingency operations, and will provide the maneuver commander a partial Ground Standoff Minefield Detection System (GSTAMIDS) capability. The lead vehicle (Meerkat) is a single-occupant two-wheel drive vehicle, and serves as the primary mine detection vehicle. The trailer system (Husky) is a single occupant four-wheel drive vehicle that serves as the prime mover for the full width mine proofing/detonation trailers. It can also serve as an alternate detection vehicle. Both vehicles are anti-tank mine overpass-capable, and feature “frangible” components which support quick repair of the vehicle, within two hours of a mine blast. Both vehicles are blast protected (15lb TNT equivalent). Teleoperation capability is being developed to remotely control the Meerkat to provide a stand-off distance to soldiers using the system to detect larger mines or during operations in an unknown mine threat environment.

First Unit Equipped was FY98. Ten systems have been procured. Nine systems will reside at Sierra Army Depot as contingency items. One system will reside at Fort Leonard Wood, MO. IVMMD fielding (10 systems) is complete. The Vehicle Teleoperations (VT) kit completed testing in February 2000.

The Ground Standoff Minefield Detection System (GSTAMIDS) is a spiral development program geared to providing the war-fighter an incremental, near-term capability to execute countermine missions. GSTAMIDS Block “0” is an upgrade over the current Interim Vehicular Mounted Mine Detection (IVMMD) system. The primary mission for the GSTAMIDS Block “0” system is route clearance. It will be teleoperated from a Mine Protected Control Vehicle (MPCV), and will automatically detect and mark all metallic and non-metallic AT mines. Follow-on forces will locate, confirm, and neutralize detected mines from the MPCV using a mechanical device. GSTAMIDS Block “0” development directly supports the following GSTAMIDS Block “1” system, which will provide enhanced detection capability and faster clearance though the use of emerging mine confirmation technology. Minefield information will be reported through compatible C4I communication systems to the maneuver commander for force protection. The GSTAMIDS Block “2” system will provide a forward looking mine detection and avoidance capability for a variety of military vehicles.

轉播0 分享0 收藏0

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

全世界最先進的跳動筆

版主

S.I.A.M 管理者

數據資料:

MS Decision"0"
"1""2"
MS 026 May 92
----
MS I16 Jul 97
FY01FY05
MS II8 Dec 98
FY03FY08
MS III1QFY02
FY05FY10

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

版主

S.I.A.M 管理者

IVMMD之電腦繪圖與圖集:

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

版主

S.I.A.M 管理者

武器介紹:

臨時車載地雷探測系統(IVMMD)

裝備名稱:臨時車載地雷探測系統(IVMMD)
生產國家:美國
裝備型號:臨時車載地雷探測系統(IVMMD)

戰術技術性能

臨時車載地雷探測系統(IVMMD)

[概述]:臨時車載地雷探測系統是一個非開發項目(NDI)。它的部分性能(例如美軍標準遠距離操作能力)可達到車載遠距離雷場探測系統(GSTANIDS)的指標,因此亦可支援臨時性的作戰任務。該系統可探測公路上高金屬成份的防坦克地雷從而保護前線和後方的安全。IVMMD將作為臨時車載探測系統服役於美軍直到2003財年車載遠距離雷場探測系統(GSTAMIDS)投入使用。

[裝備狀況]:98年2月13日授於生產許可權。第一批生產10輛,1997財年交付2輛,98財年交付8輛。其中9輛用於塞爾維亞軍方支援臨時性任務,1輛交付位於Fort Leonard Wood的美原子能委員會(USAEC)。第557工兵營將在Fort Leonard Wood訓練IVMMD的操作人員。

[其它]:產品名稱:臨時車載地雷探測系統(IVMMD)
產品原名:IVMMD Interim Vehicle Mounted Mine Detector)

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

版主

S.I.A.M 管理者

武器介紹:

車載遠距離探測系統(GSTAMIDS)

[概述]:車載遠距離雷場探測系統是一種正在研製的探測系統,可探測金屬和非金屬防坦克地雷。主要任務是為偵察部隊探測雷場,伴隨保障(在公路或是在狹窄的越野地)以及為突擊分隊探測雷場邊界。在低威脅作戰環境中,車輛可由人員控制;在高威脅的作戰環境中,車輛則可遙控。當車輛在公路或越野地上行進時,操作人員可在主車輛中收集、處理數據;當車輛被遙控時,操作人員則在控制車輛中處理數據。該系統無需人員操作即可自動探測車道上的地雷。一旦探測到地雷,GSTAMIDS將為操作者實時發出視頻和音頻信號,使車輛停下或是在地雷周圍徘徊。車載遠距離雷場探測系統包括一個雷場標示系統,使後續部隊可定位、掃除已探測到的地雷。探測數據將有助於機動部隊報告地雷和雷場的位置。遙控操作則需要附加裝置。

[裝備狀況]:96年7月29日經TRADC批准下達《作戰需求草案》(ORD)。98年6月-7月的GSTAMIDS高技術演示中有5個不同的承包商提出系統方案,政府趨向於在高技術演示的5個承包商中只挑選一個,於1999財年10月2日與之簽定工程技術與製造研製(EMD)合同。

[其它]:產品名稱:車載遠距離探測系統(GSTAMIDS),產品原名:Ground Standoff Minefield Detection System

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

版主

S.I.A.M 管理者

舊文補充:(完)

掃雷MULE

掃雷MULE所使用的MEP套件,又稱為地面距外地雷偵測系統(GSTAMIDS),其包括有:共用供應裝備、化學點偵測系統、地雷偵測固定式感測器陣列、感測器陣列部署次系統、地雷偵測感測器陣列、(偵雷)通道標定次系統等,並用外覆式橡膠履帶將六個輪胎包覆起來,如此一來,履帶每平方英寸的接地壓力將小於2磅,可避免不慎引爆地雷。掃雷MULE車身亦可防護砲彈破片與輕武器射擊,以便能在敵火之下作業。

各型MULE可自主行駛或由人員在後方遙控作戰,並具備卓越的機動性與優異的自我隱藏能力,能克服困難地形,到達現今悍馬車所無法抵達的地方。

MULE未來將透過螺旋式發展方式持續進行改良,其開放式架構設計更方便未來新技術的快速引進。MULE其他可能的設計發展功能包括:戰地救護車、基地與補給站巡邏、架設無線通信網路等。(作者/尖端科技主編)

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

你需要登入後才可以回覆 登入 | 註冊

存檔|手機版|聯絡我們|新聞提供|鐵之狂傲

GMT+8, 24-4-23 22:32 , Processed in 1.329602 second(s), 15 queries , Gzip On.

回頂部