【陸軍裝甲】 《特種武器》- 過渡性快速突擊車(IFAV)

[複製連結] 檢視: 2730|回覆: 2

版主

S.I.A.M 管理者

LKW gl leicht Wolf
Interim Fast Attack Vehicles (IFAV)

過渡性快速突擊車

原文:

The Marine Corp's Interim Fast Attack Vehicle (IFAV) is a DaimlerChrysler model of the Mercedes-Benz MB 290 GD 1.5 ton truck off-road vehicle built as the Wolf Gelaendegaengige Kleinfahrzeuge {small all terrain vehicle} for the German Bundeswehr. First deployed to a US Marine unit in November 1999, the IFAV replaces its early 1980s counterpart, the M-151 Fast Attack Vehicle, which previously served as a smaller attack version of the humvee. Of major importance to Marine commanders is the increased offensive power the IFAV offers. A primary advantage of the IFAV is its ability to be transported internally by Marine Corps’ workhorse aircraft, to include the CH-46 Sea Knight, CH-53 Sea Stallion, and in the future, the V-22 Osprey. Other improvements to the IFAV have made it far superior to the M-151 in most respects. The M-151 didn’t quite have the mobility, speed, or durability to get Marines into the environments they will need to be in during the 21st century. The M-151’s tendency to tip over as well as the fact that it used flammable unleaded fuel, made it a safety liability. Run by safer diesel fuel and equipped with greater handling ability, the IFAV appears to be tailor-made for the Marine Corps.

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

全世界最先進的跳動筆

版主

S.I.A.M 管理者

過渡性快速突擊車IFAV

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

版主

S.I.A.M 管理者

武器介紹:

1999年,根據美國海軍陸戰隊提出的要求,奔馳公司研製出G系列過渡性快速突擊車(IFAV),以填補切諾思快速攻擊車與未來ITLTV車之間的空白。過渡性快速突擊車是先進車輛系統公司在GD290長軸距車型的基礎上設計的。它可以搭載6名全副武裝的士兵,以及12.7毫米重機槍或40毫米自動榴彈發射器。它體積小,可用CH-53直升機(同時裝運2輛)或V-22傾轉旋翼飛機空運。該車的柴油發動機使用JP8噴氣發動機燃料。

最近,根據德國陸軍的緊急需求,萊茵金屬地面系統公司在標準的270 CDI底盤的基礎上成功推出特種作戰使用的輕型步兵車。該車可搭載4名士兵,車身經過專門設計,結構新穎,其中包括可防手榴彈的底板和側面部件。最具特點的裝備是該公司自行設計的帶電子轉動機的RLS 609K武器平台,適合安裝12.7毫米重機槍或40毫米自動榴彈發射器,可以快速向下折疊降低高度,便於飛機運輸。

(完)

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

你需要登入後才可以回覆 登入 | 註冊

存檔|手機版|聯絡我們|新聞提供|鐵之狂傲

GMT+8, 24-4-19 07:43 , Processed in 2.463780 second(s), 15 queries .

回頂部