老魔鬼見了,高興地對小魔鬼說:「唉!你太了不起!你是怎麼辦到的?」
小魔鬼說:「我只不過是讓他擁有比他需要的更多而已,
這樣就可以引發他人性中的貪婪。」

轉播0 分享0 收藏0

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

全世界最先進的跳動筆

還在翻譯中,不過你也太晚問了吧

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

The third little demon appeared. He told the old one「I have an idea that can surely makes him worse.」
The little demon came to make friend with the farmer, and the farmer gladly accepted.
Since demon have an ability to foresee future, he told the farmer that there would be a drought next year. He also teach the farmer to grow rice on wetland and the farmer did as followed.
A year passed,there is no one but the farmer had a huge harvest;as a result, he became rich gradually.
The little demon also told the farmer what to grow exactly for every particular year. About three years, the farmer became very rich.     
He told the farmer to make wine with rice for selling to make more money.
Gradually, the farmer didn’t work and rely on selling to gain large mounts of money.
One day, the old demon appeared. The little demon told the old one「Look! Now I will show the achievement to you.」
The farmer held a banquet and all rich came to attend it. They drank the best wine, ate the most delicate meals and there were lots of servants to serve them.
They ate and drank with extravagance, sloppily dressed, got drunk without consciousness and became like pigs.
At the moment, one servant hold the wine appeared but fell down without care.
The farmerbegan to scold him「How careless you are when you do your job! 」   
「(sigh)Master, we haven’t ate meal yet and have no strength to work.」
「The job haven’t done, how come the idea for eat.」
The old demon saw the scene and talked to the little demon with joy「Wow! You are outstanding! How did you do that?」
The little demon said「I only let him to have the more that he need, and by this method I could trigger the greed in his soul.」

文章如上,

我的功力已經大不如前了,

加上中文有些地方並不怎通順,

所以就參考看看吧。

PS.英文對話不是用框框,所以你需要修改一下

另外在此版的英文高手請無視我的文章吧(笑

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

The third Demon appeared.
"I have a plan to turn him evil." he said to the Old Demon
The third Demon then, went to be friends with a farmer, and the farmer is glad to be friends with this little demon.  Since the Demon has the power of foresight, it told the farmer that the season next year will be very dry.  To prevent the crops from failing, the Demon told the farmer to wet his lands, which then the farmer did what he is told.  
The next year, while every other farmers' crops have failed, this farmer became a little rich.  During the next three years, the little Demon told the farmer everything he has foreseen causing the farmer to became richer and richer.  But to make the the farmer even more richer, the demon also taught the farmer how to sell homemade wine, thus making the farmer even more richer.  Soon the farmer became more of a business man, rather than a regular farmer.  
One day the Old Demon came, and the little Demon reported to him, "Now I'll make my plan come true."
That night the farmer has a party, where he invites all the wealthiest people and serve them with the best wine and the best food with serveral servents serving other guests.  That night he became very drunk and starts to act like a pig.  
At this time a servent walks out with a bottle of wine, where he then accidentally tripped and spilled the bottle of wine.  
The farmer got angry and yelled "How dare you destroy my precious wine!"
"I'm sorry sir, but we haven't ate from the morning, and now we are all hungry and tired.", the servent replied.
"How dare you eat when your job is unfinished!"
The Old Demon was impressed, so he turned to the little Demon and said, "Very impressive!  How did you do it?"
The little Demon replied, "All I have done is gave him more than what he needs, and that brought out the greediness from him."

這不是很好的英文~所以不要照抄~只是做為參考

四季有趴趴熊就好了
有控來英文版喔

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

好強喔 =   = 川
請問大大的英文為什麼那麼的好 ?!
羨慕 ! 我也想要 ! (哭)

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

回覆 #5 GeniusJia 的文章

@@ it takes a lot of practice

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

妳是怎麼翻的  好強喔  交我1下

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

>.< 這...這要怎麼教阿~ 就練習阿

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

你需要登入後才可以回覆 登入 | 註冊

存檔|手機版|聯絡我們|新聞提供|鐵之狂傲

GMT+8, 24-4-23 21:16 , Processed in 0.903495 second(s), 21 queries , Gzip On.

回頂部